Rider down w/ pics

hate to hear about this although i am glad everyone seems to be ok so far...will keep them in my prayers and please let us know if there is anything else we can do

Sorry to hear this Chris. Hope everyone comes out of this OK. Prayers go out for a speedy recovery adn for the baby also.
I won't even comment on the EMS crew at the scene other than to say they need to review there policy and prosedures.

Sorry about your crash. Just be gratefull there are no life threatening injuries.

It's hard to say we should be thankful that nobody was hurt worse when this should have never happened to begin with.

Now that's a true statement!

he said he has full coverge but it should fall on trhe cages ins.

Your insurance company is responsible for your damages then it's up to your insurance co. to go after the cager if they suspect he was at fault.

It may be tough to place the blame (At least all the blame) entirely on the cager since the bike rearended the old man?

i didnt even think about a lawyer. i know a good one. ill have to pass it on to him

I wouldn't suggest an attorney unless you have difficulty settling with your insurance company. He will take a sizeable chunk of the money you may be able to get on your own without legal counsel?

Sorry about your crash. Just be gratefull there are no life threatening injuries.

Now that's a true statement!

Your insurance company is responsible for your damages then it's up to your insurance co. to go after the cager if they suspect he was at fault.

It may be tough to place the blame (At least all the blame) entirely on the cager since the bike rearended the old man?

I wouldn't suggest an attorney unless you have difficulty settling with your insurance company. He will take a sizeable chunk of the money you may be able to get on your own without legal counsel?

Full fault of the accident was on the vehicle. He was making a illegal left turn from the right lane and cut between our line of riders almost taking the first one out (me). The car was hit in the left 1/4 not directly in the rear. Just the impact and the condition of the car is why the rear bumper was torn off.

Sorry to hear about all that but glad it wasn't any worse.

+1 on taking care of the unborn child, getting an attorney, etc.

--Wag--

update........

Pete is still in surgery, supposed to have been 1 hour but been in there almost 2 now. Cassandra, is doing good just talked to her on the phone. She is up and about little sore and beat up but doing well. No probs or complications with the little one. Somebody really must have been looking out for her yesterday.

Awful news, but I am glad the injuries were not more severe. My prayers are with you guys.

update........

Pete is still in surgery, supposed to have been 1 hour but been in there almost 2 now. Cassandra, is doing good just talked to her on the phone. She is up and about little sore and beat up but doing well. No probs or complications with the little one. Somebody really must have been looking out for her yesterday.

Thanks for the update Darrell. I posted some legal advise in your thread and a #

This Reminds me of my Father when he was 89. He Pulled out in Front of a Camaro and got T-Boned. I Arrange a Re-test at the DMV where of Course He FAILED. Sold His Car and Got his License Pulled. :sulk: My FAMILY gave me a Bunch of Crap about this Over the Years. :ehh:

Hope the Recovery Goes Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers Sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes my grandma knew she wasnt safe and wouldnt get her license again herself. My grandpa was VERY close to not being able to drive but passed away b4 hand.

Sorry to hear about this. Glad everything appears that it is going to be ok.

Man I hate to hear about this kind of stuff. Glad everyone is going to be OK. Hopefullly the oldmans insurance does the right thing... But definately get a lawyer...

sorry to hear about this chris glad to hear you guys are ok for the most part. Ill definatly be pryaing for the baby. I have some parts he could have if needed.

Back