Rider down w/ pics

i didnt even think about a lawyer. i know a good one. ill have to pass it on to him

The insurane company will settle however we don't know about the baby. That had to be a hard hit. You would want to keep the Medical end open for a long time.

I will pray all is well.

r8

Yeah, i gotta feeling he will be calling a lawyer when he gets home. His family is well connected here in town. Everyone knows everyone and most are related some how some way.
Little irony. His father was killed in a motorcyle accident a few years ago and the hospital they took him to is the one his dad attended. The Radiologist today was a stunt guy we ride with. I might be mistaken but im sure that one of his relatives is a big time accident attorney here in town.

Yeah, i gotta feeling he will be calling a lawyer when he gets home. His family is well connected here in town. Everyone knows everyone and most are related some how some way.
Little irony. His father was killed in a motorcyle accident a few years ago and the hospital they took him to is the one his dad attended. The Radiologist today was a stunt guy we ride with. I might be mistaken but im sure that one of his relatives is a big time accident attorney here in town.

Well if he needs an attorney let me know. A friend of mine at church is an accident attorney.

Wow...deeply saddened to hear about this especially with a baby involved. Best wishes to all involved.

I hope they cited the driver?

not sure what happened to the driver. i think he might have been taken to the hospital as well. When i last tim ei look in the direction of the car it was empty and no one standing around it.

Glad everyone is able to talk about it...

I hope you'll let us know if there's anything you need.

We're here to help.

Oh my!! I'm sooooo glad you guys are able to walk away from this! Please keep us up to date on the baby, okay. I don't know what I would have done if it were me!!!!

Tell Cassandra we are all going to keep them in our thoughts.

This Reminds me of my Father when he was 89. He Pulled out in Front of a Camaro and got T-Boned. I Arrange a Re-test at the DMV where of Course He FAILED. Sold His Car and Got his License Pulled. :sulk: My FAMILY gave me a Bunch of Crap about this Over the Years. :ehh:

Hope the Recovery Goes Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers Sent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1, best wishes to all you guys.

Glad you're okay '99, and I wish a speedy and full recovery to all there.:beerchug:

Glad every one is ok considering the cituation; that "coffin cheater" needs to get his license revoked. It is the very young and the very old who are the most dangerous.

I'm not a doc. but I would think baby may not be out of the woods yet. I would think they would have kept her if ultrasound showed any stress. IF an ultrasound can even pick up on a disstressed baby in the womb.
OH YA IT CAN!!!! Not that i need to mention this, but she/baby needs to be WATCHED VERY CLOSELY over the next couple weeks!! I would DEMAND a ultra sound on her every 2-3 days(if not more). And yes, retain an attorney, just for the the fact,KNOCK ON WOOD :please: GOD forbid something happens to that child........well you get the point!
MAN, Sorry to here about all this bro, one minute your riding along on a great sunny day, THEN BLAM, your whole life just turned upside down...SAD! HOPE ALL TURNS OUT OK!

glad everyone is still breathing thats scary, hope everything is fine with the baby:please:

Back