Rider down

itsyasoldier

Registered
Anyone know of who may have went down on I240 in Oklahoma City leaving hooters this past thursday. From what I have been told from a buddy of mine that is he was leaving in his 9 second Nova and a big group of busa's got beside him and were revving up and playing around with him. Knowing that his car could get crazy and jump sideways or would be all over the road if he got on it due to the racing slicks he just kept driving normal. He said they all took off like bats out of hell and he said not even 30 seconds later he was coming up to a bunch of brake lights and emergency flashers. from what he could see is one of them went down and was not wearing gear so he basically didnt have any skin left on his arm and side from what he could see. Just wandering if anyone knew more to this story or knew the rider?

If your gonna be stupid wear the gear... that simple. But he knew the consequences and hes paying the price... I had a buddy who rode with us back in florida who did wheelies wearing shorts and a tshirt (thats what i always rode in but i didnt ride her hard). One night he was doing wheelies like usual, brought her down to keep from hitting a pothole and the front wheel ended up going into the pothole... he used to have sleeve tattoos before that night...

Wow, that is crazy.. I agree, if you are going to have fun, and act like an idiot,, get gear off,...
If you are just chillin with the ole' lady.. short and t's are ok... stay on 2 wheels..

Didn't hear about it and I don't see anything on the local site that usually has info on some of the crashes.

Back