Rider down

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Thank god it wasent me. Went with a friend last night to go check out a gsxr 750 a guy was selling on ebay. It was going to be my firneds first sport bike so instead oh him test riding it he wanted me to. Well the owner said thats cool if i can follow you on you busa. NOT. So the owner said well i can just drive it around the block and let you hear it. He didnt get 30 feet from us and pegged the rev limiter and dumped the clutch did a burnout and slipped right out from under him and went down. This was in front of 20 people at a local hangout when a bunch of sport bikes hang out. He was ok just a little rash on his elbo. When he was down he was scremin help help help my bike lol. His pride was hurt big time. Said he been ridin for 9 years to. Rule #1 Dont show off

hahaha.. who dumps the clutch in front a potential buyer in the first place???

what better way to say.. "yeah, I've abused the crap out of this bike.. wanna buy it?"

that guy,, is the very definition of squid.

sooooo, does that mean your friend didn't buy the bike. haahaahaa jus kiddin

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129988847 -->

biggrin.gif

"hmmmm....... note to self, don't do burnouts in front of potential buyers."

Maybe he was showing the abilty to resist damage...did he have sliders? haahaa

where was that at? up on crapitol blvd?
rock.gif
lots of squids up there
laugh.gif

lol yeah on capital at that bp where everyone go's to. Half of them not wearing gear doing stand up wheelies past the gas station at 100 miles an hour

not good if your trying to sell the bike. don't you think he would of candyassed and ride it smooth for your boy.
wow.gif

Back