Rider down w/ pics

update #2......
Looks like they will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow or very late tonight if he dosen't use the moraphine. They surgey took longer than expected there was a lot more damage to the elbow than exrays showed. The elbow was shot and other bones splintered, so look like my buddy has a new factory improved Titanium elbow. Guess we will find out who made it and put a sticker on his azz now...:rofl:

Sorry about your crash. Just be gratefull there are no life threatening injuries.

Now that's a true statement!

Your insurance company is responsible for your damages then it's up to your insurance co. to go after the cager if they suspect he was at fault.

It may be tough to place the blame (At least all the blame) entirely on the cager since the bike rearended the old man?

I wouldn't suggest an attorney unless you have difficulty settling with your insurance company. He will take a sizeable chunk of the money you may be able to get on your own without legal counsel?

I suggested an Attorney for one reason. The Mother and unborn infant.

Sure, the insurance company would love to settle this. You betcha!

Now, a simple one hour surgery turns into much more. (latest post) Hospital said Mother and Child fine. Yeah, right now. I would not settle untill that Child is born.

Retain legal counsel.

r8

Now, a simple one hour surgery turns into much more. (latest post) Hospital said Mother and Child fine. Yeah, right now. I would not settle untill that Child is born.

Retain legal counsel.

r8

Fantastic advice. :beerchug:

Fantastic advice. :beerchug:

this is true. The works have allready been started.
But good news on the mom. As of today nothing really seemed to be wrong on her end. Her and the baby were checked out again today, and she really doesn't seem to have much wrong with her other than a little road rash on one hip. I thought the hospital was keeping her also but i was wrong she was just stayn there to be with my buddy. She was discharged yesterday.

update #2......
Looks like they will be coming home from the hospital tomorrow or very late tonight if he dosen't use the moraphine. They surgey took longer than expected there was a lot more damage to the elbow than exrays showed. The elbow was shot and other bones splintered, so look like my buddy has a new factory improved Titanium elbow. Guess we will find out who made it and put a sticker on his azz now...:rofl:

:thumbsup:

Retain legal counsel.

r8

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE!!!!! Just because the child and mom are doing well now means nothing there could be other problems later and I would hold this fella responsible for his actions infact he would be paying. I would get Ultra Sounds done at least once a week until birth.

Man sorry to hear about this and our prayers go out to the family.

I would have jerked the dude out of his car and beat the FUG out of him! Hope everyone is OK.

Missed this one completely. Sorry to hear about it and hope everyone is still doing well and recovering.

Back