Local rider down....WEAR PROPER GEAR !

If anyone here does not have a pair of draggin jeans, I would recommend them. I wear them in Florida and yes they are very warm but offer lots of skin protection. My jacket is probably not up to snuff though........a cool mesh tour jacket made out of a plastic material.

If anyone here does not have a pair of draggin jeans, I would recommend them. I wear them in Florida and yes they are very warm but offer lots of skin protection. My jacket is probably not up to snuff though........a cool mesh tour jacket made out of a plastic material.

Plastic is underated, I've seen those mesh jackets save a couple hides. Granted the jacket was ruined, but it did it's job. The armor will really save bones too.

I am thinking about some Kevlar type jeans and saw some the other day.
I have a Tourmaster Air Intake II jacket w/CE approved pads in proper places.
Again nothing beats full leathers .

i'm glad you said that because i am anxiously awaiting my silverback draggin jeans as we speak.

Back