REVIEW: MPH ohio (full service HP shop)

that little car was a turbo'd busa midget race car and he had all sorts of cool "other" projects that included a mini getting modified out with a busa engine. the green thing was his frame straighter in case of a damaged frame..he was FULL SERVICE....engine...lighting...electrical...engine modifications...he was a one man band!! merisey i would without any doubts trust izzy to his capable hands to tear down and solve any issues we had with our babys!!! doug i give you major props to what you do and how you do things!!

here is tasha and i loaded up to head home...and deal with the other problems of yesterday. needless to say the house is locked...n loaded...we are not happy. mary and i took her out to dinner and a movie when i got home (i couldnt go to work ..tasha had been crying all day after we lost maverick) i took a vacation day so i havent even road izzy yet to see how she feels

SANY2662 (Medium).JPG

Sorry about your dog , my husky is 13 and now deaf (what a pain) . I would have thought your bike would have about 230 hp:laugh:

Glad it went well.The guy that did my tune works on some cool stuff as well.Sorry about the loss.I cant understand people and why they do stuff like that.

oh and here is a vid of his last run on her

Attachments

• SANY2660.wmv
    27.3 MB · Views: 100
Did he take it to redline at all??Didnt here the limiter kick in.It scared me at first when he took it to redline.I was thinking, oh ****, I hope my motor doesnt blow but these things are built tough.

my limiter was set somewhere close to 11.5 and yes it was computer controlled.

its a factory set rev limiter...i have never "altered it" so i presume...its more than within the safe zone

yea johnny...dont know why the old girl was low. was hopeing for higher but you can see from the baseline compared to the custom...he did some good increases and leveled the fuel air mix

SANY2668 EDIT(Medium).JPG

SANY2665 (Medium).JPG

The engine sounded much better to the ear on the last run. The baseline run it just didn't sound right like a Busa should. Now you have the famous sound........158hp is very good and shows the guy doesn't mess with upping the dyno numbers to just get business.

Looks pretty good Chris! I can't wait to hear more about it next week! Sorry about your doggie... she was a cutie.

Take those long duals off there and get a 4 into 1 and you should gain some more but 158 is respectable.I thought the factory rev limiter was set at 10.8.Maybe its higher.Mine seamed to hit right before 11k.Anyway, it should run good now.Mine does and the vibration is gone and it pulls quicker and smoother.

No he does not ecu flash. there are none within 300 miles of me.. we had a link to search...

Back