Another pitbull story, happened yesterday...

heres my doberman, very incredible animal.  I cant get enough of his personality!

kane1.jpg

Pits need to be socialized as pups. You need to do your homework in how the dogs was bred and the background of the parents. This breed is highly intelligent, with great power come great responsibility. These dogs have a tremendous drive and need to have responsible owner. I take mine to the park and to out door events. I have had no problems. Once I was met buy two officers that watch my dog all day waiting to tell me to take it home, at the end of the day they commended me on the obedience and they way my dog played with the kids. One of them later bought one. Here is a picture of one of my pups at a year, 75 pounds and a 23 inch head. I love this breed![/QUOTE]

I would agree with you 100%...very nice looking animal...
Ride safe...

my guard dog is a cocker spaniel she barks at people that come up to the house and that is enough time to lock and load i can take care of the rest....bang bang .... good dog !!
cool.gif

Busabikes, that dog is absolutely beautiful. I had a pit that was brindle and white. It was the smartest dog that I ever had. And was completely loyal to a fault. I would buy one again without hesitation especially if it looked like yours.

Back