Lost My Dog This Weekend....

Sorry about your dog.

You need a suppressed 22 rifle and a game call. Get them out of your neighborhood.

Sorry to hear of this Cap. They become members of the family for sure.

My mom and sis live on the same property in Washington. They have Coyotes that work the area around there. They finally have figured out how to keep the chickens safe. But my moms dog was attacked and injured by them. And my sis has 2 Jack Russels that have learned they have to patrol together otherwise one by itself won't be able to fend them off. So their job is to patrol the property. Which they do.

But at night, you still have to be pretty wary of them. They learn to work when the dogs are asleep.

That's so sad to hear Cap. The coyote was just making a living by design but it's still sad to lose a dear little friend in such a manner. I worry about my little buddy when he is outside ending up the same way. I listen to the coyotes yipping across the river at night, especially during the February mating season as a reminder that nature will take it's course given opportunity. I have eliminated a number of coyotes but it doesn't seem to reduce their numbers.

Those things have been eating everything here... they need to be thinned out for sure..

Back