stupid dog story that really happened

use2b

Registered
No applause but i do volunteer work 2 mornings a week.

a couple of years ago i went to this old mans house who's home borders the National sea shore park close to my house here in Pensacola.
as i am asking him what he may need , his Bassett hound is barking at the sliding glass door.
this is the ugliest dog i have ever seen and is a nuisance trying to hear what the man is saying.
so i go over to let him out when i see there is a fox eating out of the dogs bowl outside.

so i tell the old man that there is a fox eating out of the dogs bowl. he says yea i know , he does that all the time and that i can let the dog out if i want to.

you know i want to see what happens so i open the door and the chase is on.
now i can hear what the old man has to say , and i can hear one hell of a chase going on outside that seems to be staying in one area.

I go outside to listen and then decide to go watch the action.
i am going down a sand trail that's just inside the park and i hear the dog coming my way sounding the alarm load and clear.

i step aside as the dog rounds the bend and rushes past me at the top speed of a basset hound.
then of all things , the fox comes right by me and is about 10 feet behind the dog.

as the fox passes within 3 feet of me he looks up and makes good eye contact and really has a smile on its face .

this goes on and on. i watch the fox trail the dog in circles until the dog is well " dog tied. "

he never saw the fox, yet trailed him as long as he could then went home.

when i get back the dog was huffing and puffing so I let him in and he drinks all of his water before collapsing in his bed.

as i passed the glass door to fill the water dish i could see the fox was once again back at the bowl eating his kibbles and bits!

___

I got a real true stupid dog story that is sure to make you laugh. My first Pit Bull was a United Kennel Club Grand Champion show dog. After geting his title, I began getting calls from other pit bull owners who had female pit bulls that wanted to use him as a stud dog. It took awhile but I found the right one and set up the breeding. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!
After that, that dog became the biggest freak in the world. He sat by the garage door and whinned for a week. But worse, he started humping peoples legs. One evening my wife and I had the Pastor and wife of the church that we attended over for dinner and had the dog put up while we ate, but afterward we let him out to see out guests and he walked up to the Pastor, sniffed his leg and and started humping his leg - HOW EMBARASSING! I had to pull him off and lock him in another room. Then, while having friends over to play cards, their teen-aged boys were in our living room watching MTV and one of them was on the floor lying on their stomach with his feet pointing toward the ceiling and the dog snatches ahold of his legs with his front legs and pins him to the floor, trying to hump him(you should have heard that kid - "hey, hey what ... get this dog of of me!!!!!!!!) After I pulled the dog away, I shut the dog upstairs and that bonehead got mad, walked down the stairs to the closed door and pissed on the door then went back up and laid down . Anyway, I had to have that dog put to sleep about 4 yrs ago at the age of 13 . In spite of his sometimes nasty problem, he was the best dog I've ever had, and laugh to myself when I remember those goofy things he did.

Pit Bull

with a Pit Bull I just might let him finish!

I had a dog that --Loved-- this old car tire we had laying in the yard. The warm Florida sun would heat it up and he would stand the tire up and achieve complete satisfaction.
I guess that is why they call them dogs!

i had a chocalate lab named boomer, he was wild as a pup and would piss on everything just marking whats his. so one day i take him to the inlaws and i let him roam around in the field when my mother in law walks in the field with one of her friends. i waved at them from a distance when boomer struts up to her friend and as he raises his leg i yell; BOOMER NO! too late he got a quick shot off on her pants but she just looked at me wondering why i yelled at him. i almost didnt say anything but my wife guilted me.

Back