My dog is depressed

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, I have been watching my dog over the past couple of days. Since the org members left he hasn't left his cage... He just lays there with his tennis ball and sleeps...

Maybe I can get a couple of you on a conference call with him to give him a pep talk....

That dog got more attention and lovin while the org members were at my house then we could give him in a year....

He really is just laying in his cage.. He keeps sniffing outside around where HotFoots van was at...

cap

Sounds like he is confused, isn't the man of the house that is supposed to be in the dog house?

Sorry to hear kanji has "taken to his bed". That dog was a hoot when he lost track of the ball. On the other hand..my pup was a crazed neurotic when i got home. Took over an hour and a handful of treats to get her calmed down!

Put this out in the yard
Maybe that will help

Kev and the dog.jpg

Kev and the dog.jpg

poor Kanji! take him outside and throw that ball until he doesn't bring it back, then pet his belly until he goes to sleep...if you can't do that regularly, i suggest we turn him into a Traveling Mascot :laugh:

dude thats strange, my shepherd has been acting funny also, we had thunderstorms which usually freak her out, but the past couple of days have been clear and she has been reluctant to go outside, not like her at all...

yeah bring him up here to play with my shepherd they could play tug of war:thumbsup:

dude thats strange, my shepherd has been acting funny also, we had thunderstorms which usually freak her out, but the past couple of days have been clear and she has been reluctant to go outside, not like her at all...

yeah bring him up here to play with my shepherd they could play tug of war:thumbsup:

Perhaps we're next in line for the earthquake

on a serious note what are you feeding him , we changed food and of course a higher quaility and now my rottweler, wont sit still she jumps around like a puppy and wants to play ball again , I suggest get some new food and take him to the park .

Its is amazing what goes through a dogs head. My big guy Pit did not like the other 2 dogs. HE JUST stayed away from them. Our little Rat Terrier past away of old age a couple weeks ago, and my youngest son took his Jack with him when he moved out. Now my big guy is mopey and is looking for the other dog. Go figure.. Hey maybe I can send Zane to your house. :O :)

The dog is depressed cause he was the center of attention for 4 days, all his new friends went hom....

Driftboat, we live in a park.. A dog couldn't ask for more room to run and play...

Back