smart puppy

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I train my Rott's to tap on the glass doors in the kitchen when they need out.
So now when Atlas wants attention,he just goes and bangs on the glass,and either myself or the housemouse goes to let him out,and instead of going out he just pounces,bites me, and wants to play. Cool dog.

funny/cute/interesting dog stories....lets hear them.

Nothing nasty. Nothing that will upset folks. ok. RSD.

ok well my lab thinks she is a lap dog so my roomie lets her in yesterday and i am takin my after work nap like sual and i hear harley no the lab who thinks she is still 3 months old jump on top of me in my chair and decides to lick me and then she laid there on top of me for an hour you tell her to get down she wiggles her rear end hmmm are labs smart or dumb will never know

my dog hes name is paddy... yes go on have
laugh.gif
an irish dog named paddy............ anyway i have him traind to go get me a beer!!!!!!!!! when he was a pup id hide dogy sweets in a beer can& let him see me do it.... he,d bring the beer can to me to take out his sweets... id did this alot... now i can say to him......paddy go get me a beer... he,l go get me one bring it to me& i give him a sweet........some times he just do it anyway with out being told....... stil have to train him some more....
wink.gif

Kraut my Ger. Shepherd(that's for you rubbah  
tounge.gif
) is very quick.  When I'm out throwing the ball for him, I toss it way out there and high, he'll run in the direction he knows it'll end up(its too high for him to see), and if we coordinate it right, the ball will land about 1-2 ft in front of him and bounce high.  He is fast enough that in that split second, he locks onto target, launches himself high into the air to snag the ball before it bounces out of his reach. He snatches the ball as its bouncing up, not coming back down. 
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138494418 -->

My 10lb boxer likes to kick my 110lb American Bulldawgs AZZZ!!  LOL!!!

Jeez dont bite my head off!!  These guys are best buds, I cant wait until the little one is full grown. Might need a bigger yard.

EDIT: Sorry pics attached below!!!

OK, not so funny dog story.......Last summer Dude (the AB) just about flattened a police dog at the end of our driveway.  Didn't bite him, just hit him going full speed and slammed him into the police car. Sounded like a train wreck. The police dog was OK, just a bit stunned and woozy, THANK GOD!! The police were not happy but were cool about it since my dog really never left my driveway.

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138496775 -->

tank6.jpg

dogs are the best. Thx men.

FL knife...yer link just takes me to yer sites sign in page
rock.gif

ever thought about a busa knife? Maybe a Kanji on it. Or do a whole boatload of different bike knives...

if the idea floats and starts to make millions...donate my half here

RSD.

OH............KRISPY KRAP!!!

Let me re-size them and post them up here
sad.gif

Kind of screwed up the story line but you get the idea ;)

HD ruined the bike knife concept with their POS chinese knives
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138497062 -->

tank7.jpg

sad.gif

My Jack Russell has done so many funny/smart things I can't keep count. These two pop in my head.
When he was a puppy I would take him out to go every couple of hours. We would stay outside until he went and then go in the house. It was winter and he didn't like the cold so he started acting like he was going #1 or #2and then run for the house.

Once in awhile, usually around my grandma(she's a sucker), when he want attention. He starts limping around walking on three legs until someone goes to check him out and give him pity. That trick doesn't work on me though.
laugh.gif

Here is a pic. I named him Brutus. Yeah I know he only weighs 18 pounds. Well he thinks he is huge. He also wears a spiked collar, so he thinks he's a badazz.

<!--EDIT|shimmyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138498078 -->

brutus.jpg

If anyone is considering getting a Jack Russell talk to someone who owns one first. They are alot of work and not for everyone. On the good side they love play and are good with kids. They are also one of the smartest dogs you will find. Well, I guess being really smart isn't such a good thing. He finds ways to get in trouble that other dogs wouldn't think of.
laugh.gif

One last pic of Brutus.

brutus2.jpg

I too trained my rotts to tap or scratch at the door to go out, after replacing the door once a thought came to me that it was not so good an idea to teach the little puppy to do that!
laugh.gif

Don't know how it happened, but my Rotties figured out that they could come lick me in the face while I was sleeping so I could let them out in the mornin'! Talk about morning breath!
biggrin.gif

This one likes to howl like a wolf when our bird stars chirping.The bird sees somthing in yard and signals dog they work as a team.:angry:

Img_1114.jpg

Img_1115.jpg

"nice CUJO....nice doggie"....

hey Roach, remind me not to come over,uninvited.

I like my fingers attached to my hands...
wow.gif

Back