Update on the Chalfer Rotors and Brake Pads

I want to say 33 but they might have adjusted that during tech. I was on the phone trying to give my buddy directions when they messed with it.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Ok I take it back. You can say a Harley stopped faster BUT since you publicly admit to not being able to out stop said Harley I vote BAN!

:moon:

Sportbikes couldn't out brake a Harley ???
:rofl:

If it had been a bunch of Air Force guys I bet they would have stopped faster!
:whistle:

Ok I take it back. You can say a Harley stopped faster BUT since you publicly admit to not being able to out stop said Harley I vote BAN!

:moon:

Sportbikes couldn't out brake a Harley ???
:rofl:

If it had been a bunch of Air Force guys I bet they would have stopped faster!
:whistle:

It was a nice bike. Looks like an m109r a lot. Not a typical hardly :lol:

People can say what you want but that Harley had some serious stopping power. Try to blame my Chinese brakes but that would just be false. The other gen1 there wasn't even close to my distances and I beat the gen2 by a good few yards.

P.s. both of those other busas were on Q2s

Not to worry Big Guy, I'm paying attention. I watch with sincere curiosity as to how people think and function when it comes to making choices between safety, performance and $$$$$.

As it appears to me the guys on the lower end of the skill spectrum readily jump on the cheap chicon train and the ones on the upper end are happy to spend more $$$ on premium products when it comes to performance parts.

Personally, I've never witnessed a single "Better than average" rider with chicon brakes. In my view the chicon goodies are purchased more for glitter than performance.

Are far as YOU Big Fella, ride like my old 87 year old grandma the chicon goods will work just fine for you too! :tongue4:
Your Grandma seems to like them as well:laugh:

It was a nice bike. Looks like an m109r a lot. Not a typical hardly :lol:

People can say what you want but that Harley had some serious stopping power. Try to blame my Chinese brakes but that would just be false. The other gen1 there wasn't even close to my distances and I beat the gen2 by a good few yards.

P.s. both of those other busas were on Q2s

All joking aside Russ, the harley rider most likely had no more braking talent than anyone else. The results were most likely due to the ABS brakes which allows the computer to dictate the amount of braking force which could safely be applied.

As I have said on many occasions, braking is a learned skill that very few everyday street riders excell at. It takes practice as well as training to become efficient at braking. Most riders tend to go straight to the throttle with a deep desire to learn how to go fast as quickly as they can, totally ignoring the fact that eventually the beast must be brought to a hault. If the facts were known most riders are fearful of the brakes, especially the front.

All joking aside Russ, the harley rider most likely had no more braking talent than anyone else. The results were most likely due to the ABS brakes which allows the computer to dictate the amount of braking force which could safely be applied.

As I have said on many occasions, braking is a learned skill that very few everyday street riders excell at. It takes practice as well as training to become efficient at braking. Most riders tend to go straight to the throttle with a deep desire to learn how to go fast as quickly as they can, totally ignoring the fact that eventually the beast must be brought to a hault. If the facts were known most riders are fearful of the brakes, especially the front.

Exactly. Its actually hard to lock the front and easy to control as long as you dont manhandle the bars and stay relaxed. Much safer to lock the front than the rear IMO

Back