Resolutions for 2007

I am kinda cheating here,my wife has been diagnosed with severe depression,and I been a total bobo on not being able to even fathom it. She has been to the Dr. and is now being treated,and now that she is doing better day by day,for the first time in years,I feel like a new man,and slowly loving her again more each day.
I know it sounds corney but it has not been pleasant for a long time now.

I am stepping up to the plate,ang giving her total support,and only hope that things keep getting better as they already are!!
We actually played a game of 'Operation' the other night,she kicked my arse,and then,,I cant tell you the rest of our night went...But it was great!!!!
beerchug.gif

(brendanp @ Dec. 29 2006,18:29) I am kinda cheating here,my wife has been diagnosed with severe depression,and I been a total bobo on not being able to even fathom it. She has been to the Dr. and is now being treated,and now that she is doing better day by day,for the first time in years,I feel like a new man,and slowly loving her again more each day.

I am stepping up to the plate,ang giving her total support,and only hope that things keep getting better as they already are!!
We actually played a game of 'Operation' the other night,she kicked my arse,and then,,I cant tell you the rest of our night went...But it was great!!!!
beerchug.gif
good job mate!

Yes, Mikki has dealt with this and still takes medication for it. Just one of those things in life.

Family first and no worries.

Good on you.

runeight...

(ranman @ Dec. 29 2006,16:49) 1 spend more time with the family doing things they want to do.
2 move to AZ.
3 more mods the the mistress
super.gif
moving to AZ....

thats great. So when we riding?

(brendanp @ Dec. 29 2006,17:29) I am kinda cheating here,my wife has been diagnosed with severe depression,and I been a total bobo on not being able to even fathom it. She has been to the Dr. and is now being treated,and now that she is doing better day by day,for the first time in years,I feel like a new man,and slowly loving her again more each day.

beerchug.gif
man dont t feel good when things settle back into place?

Work on the house landscaping, buy mama a new M50 Suzuki, play with the dog more. Ride less.

3 out of four wouldn't be bad.

biggrin.gif

(ranman @ Dec. 29 2006,19:03) DD   by  June  looking foreward to it
super.gif
you won't be riding in June.

Maybe in a couple of years when you adapt to the heat.

wink.gif

Make it to at least one of the MnGs
Make it Laguna Seca (if I go to Yuma)
Make the Hayabusa.org Trackday (if I got to Yuma)
Teach my son to ride a pocket bike
Try to prove to my wife that I really do love her as much as - I mean more than Bessie

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 29 2006,21:18) Make it to at least one of the MnGs
Make it Laguna Seca (if I go to Yuma)
Make the Hayabusa.org Trackday (if I got to Yuma)
Teach my son to ride a pocket bike
Try to prove to my wife that I really do love her as much as - I mean more than Bessie
gee..so many great resolutions here!

I still like mine the best!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Dang, so many great resolutions here. And... some really great ones too.... For me, I want to try and work less. Ride the beast to work. Ride every day if I can. And... do as many track days as I can.

Mostly though, I just want to try and be the best person I can be.

more PT
more time on Busa
more time with family
less stress hopefully a byproduct of all above.  
smile.gif

I usually make resolutions on my birthday, but for now,

1. Ride more
2. Learn the piano
3. Help Cap get a Busa

Back