Any New Years Resolutions?

My only new years resolution is to not judge all the people that show up to the gym with new year's resolutions taking up space and oxygen only to figure out you can't reverse decades of bad habits in 1 month.

I literally just got back from the gym, some dead lifting and bench pressing and it was super packed.

I don't miss public gyms in January, lol, it sucks.
I work out at home, and quit gyms over 20 years ago...no crowds in my basement.

It can be frustrating at the beginning of the year. I've never taken the plunge and bought the equipment I would need, it's just not cheap but yeah, not driving somewhere (it was 27 degrees when I went), not dealing with stupid humans, lots of advantages to working out at home!

It can be frustrating at the beginning of the year. I've never taken the plunge and bought the equipment I would need, it's just not cheap but yeah, not driving somewhere (it was 27 degrees when I went), not dealing with stupid humans, lots of advantages to working out at home!

I have alot of equipment, everything I need. A couple pieces are only a few months old, a few I got as a kid, and teenager. I'm 45 now, and it took alot of years to aquire it all.
No regrets either...ok maybe in May...when the gyms flood with college girls, home from school working on their beach bods :D

I have alot of equipment, everything I need. A couple pieces are only a few months old, a few I got as a kid, and teenager. I'm 45 now, and it took alot of years to aquire it all.
No regrets either...ok maybe in May...when the gyms flood with college girls, home from school working on their beach bods :D
Hi. Mine is to get the bike done. I now have $34,000.00 set aside hopefully I think only another $30,000.00 will get it done and tuned.

Log some miles on my fresh turbo and motor build. Enjoy the wind through my lack of hair. work less. use up some of my 600+ hours of pto. finish my house remodel.

1. back to clean eating for me and missus- i've been vegan for 4 years but 'fake' meat which is processed and crept in

in 2017 i was (pre-cancer) 232 lbs
currently 206 pounds now was 190 lbs 3 years ago - aiming for 175lbs by mid year and stick to just veg

been following Dr Micheal Gregor

2. other than that do some long distance hikes

3. ride my busa further aiming to ride to Finland from UK in July to attent a Top speed event

4. and NOT DIE :cool: at least not in 2023

Chuck sent me this ,wife has all Christmas stuff n my room so I’ll just scan some pics of room .this to shall pass should take about a week to get back to order .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not a big fan of resolution myself, it's been a while since I tried, but this year I do have a little list that I'm trying to accomplish, some are quiting my job and going solo, some are riding to states I haven't been, and some other things I have never done before, but first I have to work on focus on my self. Then hopefully I can stay on track.

Good luck everyone on your resolutions, keep motivated and stay focus :thumbsup:

Not a big fan of resolution myself, it's been a while since I tried, but this year I do have a little list that I'm trying to accomplish, some are quiting my job and going solo, some are riding to states I haven't been, and some other things I have never done before, but first I have to work on focus on my self. Then hopefully I can stay on track.

Good luck everyone on your resolutions, keep motivated and stay focus :thumbsup:

Come to Va, we'll rail the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Back