What is your focus word for 2020?

With my heart attack on Christmas of 18, poor health and loosing my dad in 19, I honestly want to stay around a little bit longer. I am committed to getting healthier and hopefully see great grand kids. It won’t be easy, I will stumble, but I will improvise, adapt and overcome! So I guess my focus word is health

man-was-great-in-the-earth-and-that-every-39540179.png

Well if I had to pick one it would be “Ride”. Managed to put a little over 3 thousand kilometres on this year - and I often felt guilty for putting hours on the bike going nowhere for no real significant purpose.
In the grand scheme of things, everything (including me) will wear out and be replaced so I need to kick my ass and clock as many fun miles on these 2 wheels as possible before life moves on.......

Well if I had to pick one it would be “Ride”. Managed to put a little over 3 thousand kilometres on this year - and I often felt guilty for putting hours on the bike going nowhere for no real significant purpose.
In the grand scheme of things, everything (including me) will wear out and be replaced so I need to kick my ass and clock as many fun miles on these 2 wheels as possible before life moves on.......
Great goal I’d say more miles is hard to beat in my book

With my heart attack on Christmas of 18, poor health and loosing my dad in 19, I honestly want to stay around a little bit longer. I am committed to getting healthier and hopefully see great grand kids. It won’t be easy, I will stumble, but I will improvise, adapt and overcome! So I guess my focus word is health
Pie . . BAD!! :cool:
Low carbs, NO alcohol . . . GOOD!!! :rolleyes:
New brakes and new bars . . EVEN BETTER!!!!!!

I guess my best focus word would be Learning.
So many levels that I really need to expand upon as I live, and many more that I need to pass down to my grandkids.

5e68000084159f1fc15638d2.png

#2020FocusWord ~ #CoronaVirus ~ #CoViD19 ~ #MarketCrash ~ #THEoRg *

#TheyEvenClosedDisneyland ~ #TheEndOfTheWorldIsCloser *

Back