What is your focus word for 2020?

Tached1300

Registered
I’m a task master give me a list and I’m scratching stuff off with abandon and I do well with resolutions but I also don’t need an occasion to prompt me to make a change. I’m pretty honest with myself and reflective of my traits and habits etc...

Instead of resolutions how about a focus word. If you have to pick one word to describe your focus/intent what would it be?

Mine for this year is HEALTH... I’d say last year it would’ve been finances

So for those of you so inclined to share what is your focus word? Ya know if it’s not to touchy-feely for ya that is :)

giphy.gif

#BothUs ~ #FocusWord ~ #ObscuresVision ~ #Trump2020 ~ #THEoRg *

My focus word is focus. I tell the idiots on my job to stop thinking of disruptive crap to stop the staff from focusing. They just can't stop wasting profits to go to seminars where people convince them we're doing it wrong. It's like switching religions every week.

My focus word is focus. I tell the idiots on my job to stop thinking of disruptive crap to stop the staff from focusing. They just can't stop wasting profits to go to seminars where people convince them we're doing it wrong. It's like switching religions every week.
I worked as a corporate chef for a couple of years.

OMG... the meetings, seminars, endless questionnaires, performance reviews from human resources...

At a three hour weekly managers meeting, consisting of fifteen managers, three of them male, the maintenance supervisor would start with a safety briefing. You can only cover slip and fall, lift with your back, don't mix the chemicals, wear protective clothing, and here are the exits if the place goes afire so many times, so he attempted to explain the two second following rule when driving.

Not a single female manager had heard of the two second rule. They wee flabbergasted, and incredulous. How is it possible for the distance to increase when the speed increases if the time between the cars is the same?

Out came the white board markers, speed x time = distance was cover multiple times. From the looks of befuddlement you would have thought he was enplaning thermodynamics at a wiccan fair. ( Understand all these managers had a least a bachelors in something.)

Forty five minutes later the chair made a motion to move on to the next topic... The signs on the highway, are the letters big enough?

LOL

cheers
ken

Last edited:
Perseverance/patience . . . there ya go, a double banger!
I just want to get through this year and be patient for the good things in life to come my way again.
So far . . . so good.
Patience in today’s society of instant gratification has become a lost art, good for you Sir!

Back