Any New Years Resolutions?

Come to Va, we'll rail the Blue Ridge Parkway.
That actually it's in the plans, I haven't go that way yet, so VA still on the list.

FB_IMG_1672800841593.jpg

That actually it's in the plans, I haven't go that way yet, so VA still on the list.

View attachment 1659887

The BRP starts north of Staunton, and then the name changes until it runs out past Winchester/into Pennslyvannia.
I've been up there several times, but not any further south than Mabry Mill.
I'm about a half hour from the Bedford, Va BRP entrance.
That is also a couple miles from the National D-Day Memorial(because of the Bedford Boys/Saving Private Ryan), and it's a cool place if you like history.
If you do get this way, I'll take a day or 2 off and ride with you, show you some Awesome roads.

The BRP starts north of Staunton, and then the name changes until it runs out past Winchester/into Pennslyvannia.
I've been up there several times, but not any further south than Mabry Mill.
I'm about a half hour from the Bedford, Va BRP entrance.
That is also a couple miles from the National D-Day Memorial(because of the Bedford Boys/Saving Private Ryan), and it's a cool place if you like history.
If you do get this way, I'll take a day or 2 off and ride with you, show you some Awesome roads.
I have to correct myself, I did went to VA before, but haven't went through the BRP, I would still like to do that. I will keep in touch next time, that sounds very cool ride.

FB_IMG_1672801591455.jpg

...you do have a couch now

(I'm glad you're a good sport...I know we/me give you a hard time about your Hardly-Ableson, lmao)
Very true grasshoppahh. Lol

I do miss the Busa and hate that I could no longer ride it. At least the Hardley Ableson keeps me on two wheels. I e now put about as many miles on it in 6 months as I did the Busa in 7 years.

And I can fit a bunch of pie in those bags………Bwahahahah

Back