New Years Resolutions

No resolutions as of yet. Every year, of course, we all hope to have a happy and prosperous year.....and put lots of miles on our scooters!!!!!

me neither and if i did would probably still be working on the ones from last year
tounge.gif

I hereby resolve to try an ride more miles this coming new year.
biggrin.gif

Get down in weight, spend more time with the family (involves buying the Wife a bike so the kids will pack behind us), and see more of the surrounding states on the back of the Busa....

If these don't work out there is always riding "My Baby" through the mountains to get rid of the guilt...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

To spend less on the Busa
rock.gif
, and more on my Wifes R6.

I have been ignoring her.... Her bike that is! At least we will get to ride more that way
beerchug.gif

I'm making a resolution to never be a little witch on this website and whine about stupid thing that don't really matter in teh big picture.

It's ALL ABOUT THE RIDE.
smile.gif

I hope the invasion of ''Reality TV Shows" here fades away soon

yeah mine is to get to 200 pounds and start hitting drag raceing serious i want to become the best i can at something i love besides sex

lose weight, even though I didn't make any resolutions, I've been saying for a few months I'm gonna lose weight. I've gotta before the bash.......

I made a resolution not to make any more resolutions bout 10 years ago -- so far the only one I have kept

Back