Really pissed

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I got a speeding ticket this morning on the way to work for 60 in a 50. Problem is there was a truck in the inside lane passing me at the time. I was in the outside lane doing 50 (no sh!t) and was coming to an area where the road goes from 4 lane down to 2 lanes. So Billy Bob Redneck in his Goat ropin' pickup truck was passing me on the inside. The Leo was coming towards us and had to turn around. I tried to tell the piss ant Leo that, but he was just blank. This guy was an a$$hole from the time he walked up to me. I was polite at the start until he told me he was going to cite me for 60 in a 50. I mentioned the truck passing me and he said he did not even see another vehicle just a sportbike speeding as usual. I asked what he meant about a sport bike speeding and he went off at that point about how he was tired of sportbike riders speeding and darting in and out of traffic and endangering other motorist at will. Well, I am a nice guy to a point. But that was enough. I told him again that there was a truck passing me at the time, in the inside lane, he said he got me speeding and if his radar picked up something it was a truck, the much larger target. I asked him to show me the radar and he said he was not required to do that. So at that point I knew he was just a little Biotch just pushing people around. By the way, he is also on of those little people with a chip on his shoulder. I am 6'1" and he was about 5'4". Sorry, not my fault he is a wee man. Anyway, I just took the ticket. Turned and started walking away and he said to my back to be careful because he would be watching me for another reason to stop me and my sportbike buddies. I politely told him that if I was a fag like him I would let him blow me. But, sorry I like women and he would have to harrass another big man for sex. Got on my bike and left. Gotta love a small town. I know it's on now though. It's not against the law to flip off a cop in Texas and by the end of this day almost every bike in the area will be giving this midget the finger wave on a daily basis. And this is not a slam against Leo's. I know several and most are great guys. But some are just little men with micro penis's. Buy the way, I have not been stopped for anything in about 20 years. So for once it was not the biker but the cop with the problem. I will just talk to the judge, she is a friend of mine from way back in school and and take Defensive driving. End of story. But this punk Leo will be singled out for a while.

rant.gif

I should have mentioned that in this area there have been 12 deaths in only the last 10 months. All but 1 were sportbike related. 1 was a Hardly Abelson with no helmet, low speed, but massive head trauma. So I know the Leo's are watching sportbikes but I'm obviously not a kid or a squid. I'm 47 with gray hair.

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129904360 -->

That sukks,
I know the feeling coming from a small town. The police knew me and every chance they had, the would stop me for ramdom checks: checking my papers (which they have always been), check my tire wear all that crap to piss me off. SOMETIME (I said SOMETIMES) small town cops have notting better to do. SAD SAD SAD.

Sorry to hear about this....it's hard to maintain composure when something that this happens. Hope it all goes well for you, knowing the Judge can't hurt.

Sorry to hear...
sad.gif
Hope it all works out...

...yes, knowing the Judge is a *good* thing!

My wife has a sweatshirt that reads:

"A good Lawyer knows the Law...A GREAT Lawyer knows the Judge!"
biggrin.gif

You found yourself a real live dummy with a badge! Cops like that honestly belive they are doing the right thing and he probably DIDN"T see the Truck passing you on the inside. He saw a sportbike and teh number 60 on the gun and assumed it was you because he wanted it to be. You'll be able to fight it in court and win. I wouldn't shell out one penny. Find out what his days off are and set the court date accordingly. FUG HIM!

The looser. They follow me through town also. One followed me all the way home one night. just stinks.
I get that SHI# all the time here...I got one of those 10 over bullshid tickets a while back...leo even accused me of running...YEA RIGHT! Regular deputy dog young punk...I have lived in this town my whole life as well as my father and my grandfather...only to be continual hassled by 22 year old badge heavy youngsters.

I politely told him that if I was a fag like him I would let him blow me. But, sorry I like women and he would have to harrass another big man for sex... I know it's on now though. It's not against the law to flip off a cop in Texas and by the end of this day almost every bike in the area will be giving this midget the finger wave on a daily basis... But this punk Leo will be singled out for a while.

Boy you showed him...

Too bad you couldn't have been the bigger man. He expects a jerk, gets a jerk, and the behavior is reinforced. Opportunity wasted...

I'm sure having all your sport bike buddies flip him off every day will fix him though....

they just hate sportbike riders cause they cant catch em so when one is nice enough to pull over the ticket is for everyguy that ran from them and got away.they think its payback whether you did anything wrong or not.

tell him to go pound sand, I got plenty here I can send over. By the way, how far is Ingleside from Ft Hood?

Ft. Hood is about 3 or 4 hours from Ingleside. I was stationed at Ft. Hood back in the late '70s. Spent 3 years there and loved it. Maybe we could meet in San Antonio in the next few weekends somewhere like Brackenridge Park and we can ride around S.A., Broadway and the River Walk/Downtown area. Let me know if you guys are interested.

David

I politely told him that if I was a fag like him I would let him blow me. But, sorry I like women and he would have to harrass another big man for sex... I know it's on now though. It's not against the law to flip off a cop in Texas and by the end of this day almost every bike in the area will be giving this midget the finger wave on a daily basis... But this punk Leo will be singled out for a while.

Boy you showed him...

Too bad you couldn't have been the bigger man. He expects a jerk, gets a jerk, and the behavior is reinforced. Opportunity wasted...

I'm sure having all your sport bike buddies flip him off every day will fix him though....
Good observation... What feels best at the time is usually the worst thing to do... And you're right. He just further cemented the cop's bad attitude toward sport bikers. Yeah, the cop was a disgrace to the badge if things went exactly as they were told here, but the rider in this case was a disgrace to the two wheeled sport as well. Two wrongs don't make a right, or something like that.
wink.gif

Well,well ,well. I just found out from another Officer here in Ingleside that Thursday morning, the day before my confrontation with this mental midget Loe, that in the same place and at about the same time of the morning that a guy on a Black/Grey Busa and a guy on a Black Blackbird had a little problem with the same Leo. As they were coming around the same curve, this cop tryed to stop them to. I suppose for speeding, I don't know. Anyway, the Blackbird stopped but the Busa ran. Several witnesses and the other Leo said the midget pulled up to the Blackbird and was pointing and shouting, all presume he was telling Mr Blackbird to stay put and he went after the Busa. Well of course the Blackbird turned around ASAP and went back into town and took the long way around to the base. You'll love this, both guys are enlisted Navy. And even better, or worse, both are in security at the Base. Of course the Busa that ran made it into the base before the Leo even got a good start. I will also presume the guards at the Main gate saw nothing. So the Leo was turned away. And as I said the Blackbird was long gone to. So the Leo missed out all around and I bet he was pissed. Apparently the Leo did not get a tag ID on either. So they got away free and clear. So the next day, Friday morning here I come around the same curve and there is Barny Fife himself, waiting and pissed. I get the idea some here think I was wrong to get so worked up about this and should not have confronted this piss ant. Anyway, I will call the Judge in the morning and set up a meeting in the next few days and see if we can settle this out of court. I am going to request his radio log for Thursday and show the Judge what happened the day before and how bad the Leo's attitude was and I think she will see why. This will give some credibility to what I was trying to say from the start. This guy picked me out and gave me a ticket to prove a point or to get back at sportbikes in general. I suppose now I can see why he was such an a$$. So if he is willing to make the ticket go away and apologize for his actions I am willing to do the same. Lets see if he has enough character or not. I know I was an a$$ also. Maybe we both had a reason. We'll see what happens next.

David

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130115773 -->

This is crazy now. I set up a meeting with the Judge this afternoon and things got out of hand. The judge already had my version from the phone conversation this morning and by the time I saw the Judge at 1600 she had also already spoken with the Leo who I had the run in to start with. When I walked into her office the handed me her copy of the ticket and gave me a signed release from her and the officer that in effect made the ticket go away. I asked why and she said that when the asked the Leo if what I said was true about the bikes running the day before, he said yes it was true. He then sort of admitted that he may have been a little upset about the bikes getting away and it may have been the determining factor in pulling me over Friday morning. He did say that he thought I was the bike that ran. She did ask on thing of both of us, the Leo and I, that we meet in her office when he comes back on duty Thursday evening and shake hands and convince her that neither of us will take this any further. I agreed to this so we will see what happens Thursday. I suppose I can't be mad at him because he had a reason to be looking for a certain bike it just was not me. And as I have said, I do owe him an apology. So all may end well.

David

David

Back