Really pissed

smile.gif
Don`t let his diminish you glory!
smile.gif

You fought and won this battle.
You make him feel like POS and he actually is.

Funny part is that I am working with LE officers for the last 5. years and let me tell you....
Average LEO IQ is waaaay below average..

Hey Monty, any comments on this one?
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Seems like he would have come back around by now. Even if it's on his lunch break. I would like for him to explain some of his comments. Oh where, oh where can Monty be.

David

I have plenty of time to wait for Monty and for him to explain the anger and insults in his post. It's the weekend and I am just about to cut and run. 1 1/2 hours and I'm gone. But I will be online at home waiting for some answers.....

David

I know lots of good, honest officers. My dad, and my cousin are two of them, but there are bad apples in law enforcement just like any other arena.

Nothing worse than a badge-happy cop.

What the he!!. Here's the PM I sent to Monty. I don't want him to accuse me of sending him something rude or out of line. I think this is very polite and to the point. Again, lets see how he responds.

Come on back to the board when you have a chance. I would like for you to explain why you would call me a liar and a criminal. I get off work at 1500 Central but I will keep up with this thread as much as possible this evening. Unless I'm wrong you owe me an explanation for the things you said about me in your post.

David

David

I believe Monty is a LEO. He has always been a cool guy to interact with on here, I suspect he's a cool cop in real life. Just give it a few days, some guys ain't on here 24/7 like us.....

I'll try to address the questions and jabs that you both have taken.

Yes, I'm a cop. Has nothing to do with this, other than maybe a little insight to what it's like to deal with situations like this.

First, Goldwanger, I never said you're a criminal or a liar. I simply was making a point that you're an involved party to the story which leads me to believe that you aren't likely to tell the story in the light that's fairest to the other party, most people, including me, would do the same. After all, the title to your original post stated how pissed you were.

Secondly, as I stated in my earlier posts, I think that your reaction to getting a ten-over speeding ticket is a little off the deep end. I could see reacting like this if this cop accused you of theft or assault or something that actually matters, not ten over. Additionally, I think the argument that ten-over is a panzy ticket etc is irrelevent. You yourself stated that there have been many bike wrecks in that area so the fact that there is increased enforcement isn't shocking.

Third: I'm not siding with the cop in regards to his actions. Believe me, no one knows more than me the affect guys like that have on my job, I'm the one that has to do it every day. If he's as ridiculous as you make him out to be, then I'll be right behind you waving goodbye. But, I'm not inclined to take your story entirely at face value. Your actions on that traffic stop go along way towards making cops like him who they are...and quite honestly give sport bikers a bad name as well. You wonder why guys like him have it out for those of us on rockets....go back and look at how you conducted yourself, how do you think he treated the next guy on a sport bike that he caught speeding?

Fourth: I found it interesting in your post today that you stated "I'm not sure what to think about this"....it makes me wonder if you feel you took it too far as well? Either way, regardless of what any of us think this guy deserves you have to step into his shoes for a bit. Assume he honestly believes he was legit in giving you a ticket. Now add that he has the judge giving personal deference to a friend of hers, his boss siding with the judge and telling him to apologize and all over a ten-over ticket, to a guy who treated him like sh*t on the side of the road, which he as probably pressured into writing because of all the bike crashes in the area. Given that scenario I wouldn't come in and apologize to you either. At some point in time you have to draw the line and take a stand for your own well being in our line of work.

Now, that being said, do you guys not feel in any way sorry for this cop? His whole life has just been flushed. He may have brought it on himself but regardless, it's still a sad state of affairs....I think that's probably what pissed me off and pushed me over the edge this morning....even if he deserves it, why the big commotion and celebration on this thread?

Lastly: for Vic, I think it's pathetic that a story like this would make Goldwanger your hero....you that desperate to lash out at the cops? You can insult me all you want and make little comments about my IQ or the IQ of other cops, we're used to it. And you can say I was out hiding from you guys today, afraid to express my opinion or defend what I said. But remember, this is an internet board...I have a lot more going on in my life than just sittin here typing. The minute I got Goldwanger's pm I replied in another pm and then came here and wrote this....take it as you will.

Lastly to Goldwanger: if you honestly think I called you a criminal or a liar then you have my most sincere apology, but as I told you in my pm, this is a public board, you came here to tell your story and express your opinions. So did I.

Monty

I am not one to instigate but this story is great. I am glad that at least one bad seed was exposed from the bunch. I am not a mounty but I too think Monty is a Mounty.
biggrin.gif

Monty, were cool. But please consider that the average citizen is not always a bad or dishonest person sometimes we are not guilty. And I'm not glad or happy about how this is turning out. But as I have said this Leo has admitted that he took out his anger from the 2 bikes the morning before on me and that since there was a truck passing me at the time I was not speeding after all. I understand his frustration and why he acted the way he did. We both were out of line. I am willing to just let it go. He's not. This is what I don't understand. If he says I am not the guilty person here then why can he not just say it to me.He has already told the Judge and Chief that I was not who he was looking for and that I was not speeding. I hope he gets over this and we can make it go away. But if he cannot face me and say the same as he has said to his own people don't you think he has a problem.

David

LEO has to protect another LEO.
Wrong ticket not a big deal? It is for me.
David was wrong saying what he said, and this this just my opinion. We all have our temper. The difference is that LEO on duty have no rights for their temper to be exposed to the public.
Mounty, I never said anything about YOUR IQ, did I?
I apologies if I am. I don`t know you and my opinion about you would be irrelevant anyway.

smile.gif
smile.gif

Funny part is that I am working with LE officers for the last 5. years and let me tell you....

smile.gif
Gee Vic, don't know why I would think that.....

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
Gee Vic, don't know why I would think that.....
I did not said you are one of those average LEO , right?
It is not your fault that society could not afford hiring smart people. Do you think you paid enough? See!
and it is not just my observation, really.
There is known study covering this topic.
I don`t want to go deeper then we already are.
You protecting your corporate interest before even thinking about right and wrong. I would probably do the same..
I think so, yeah...
Could we all be friends here now
smile.gif

Peace!

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131143430 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back