Quick shot of my new lid...

I've got the 3M black reflective tape on my patrol car. In daylight it looks like a metallic grey more than it looks black. Wouldn't exactly "blend in" on solid black... The reflective properties at night are great when headlights hit it though...
I figured it was probably too good to be true. Thanks for the info.

I've got the 3M black reflective tape on my patrol car. In daylight it looks like a metallic grey more than it looks black. Wouldn't exactly "blend in" on solid black... The reflective properties at night are great when headlights hit it though...
I figured it was probably too good to be true. Thanks for the info.
No problem, man.
beerchug.gif
For what it's worth though, the black reflective stuff wouldn't look like total shid on black paint, it just wouldn't blend like I thought it might before I saw it. Might still be worth a shot for ya. I just wanted to give you a heads up that it doesn't look pure black. Also, as time goes by it gets a little more grey lookin', as in faded.

Dont mean to thread jack Train, but are you gonna make the Busa Bash III?
Did ya'll ever settle on the dates? I need to check the calendar to see if I'm off. I'd love to make it. I'll prolly bring my buddy on the 6RR as well. He's dyin' to hit The Gap and any other twisty road he can find.
biggrin.gif
Yeah we are going with April 15-17. I hope you can make it....
Won't it still be cold as fug up there in April?
rock.gif

Last year, Busa Bash I, was held around that same time. Weather can vary greatly in those mountains. One of the biggest snows I can remember was in April. I normally start going in March with just a day trip. My planned rides usually start in May so this will be my 1st not "spur of the moment trip" there. I made 6 trips last year and cant wait to start the 05 trips.

Last year, Busa Bash I, was held around that same time. Weather can vary greatly in those mountains. One of the biggest snows I can remember was in April. I normally start going in March with just a day trip. My planned rides usually start in May so this will be my 1st not "spur of the moment trip" there. I made 6 trips last year and cant wait to start the 05 trips.
I'll try to watch the forecast around then. If it's cold I won't be there. I just can't bring myself to buy a buncha cold weather gear. No more than I'll likely get to ride this winter, and the fact that I'm still losin' my weight kinda has me thinkin' buyin' winter gear for this year would be a huge waste of $$$... Maybe next winter.

If it looks to be nice around then I'll try to make it. We'll see...

Back