NEW HJC LID

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
HJC just released this lid in the US. If anyone is lookin for a new lid for the coming year and dont want to spend a arm and a leg for it, this would be your lid. The FS-10 comes with the slide out sun screen thats mounted in the helemt and has a spring loaded rectraction unit. IT IS SWEET!!!

Advanced Fiberglass Composite Weave Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.

One-Touch Integrated SunShield: Smoke-tinted SunShield deploys quickly and easily.

AccuSight Anti-fog Faceshield: Optically superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and an anti-scratch coating.

RapidFire Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.

"ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.

SilverCoolâ„¢ Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric. Comfortable, removable and washable.

DOT Approved

SIZES: XS-XXL

If any one would like one, let me know. I have a deal goin on right now for some great prices on them.

Josh
Ryders Connection

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Whats the price? I dont know if I'll be interested, as I already have 4 helmets, but I'm sure that others would be. I know a friend of mine was also looking at this exact helmet, so he may be interested. he rides an R6, but I don't hold it against him too much...

beerchug.gif
That's the one I'm lookin for

Looked at one at a local shop, very heavy! But does have the cool factor with the visor!

I purchased a Schuberth R1 with the visor deal, very light (3lbs 8oz) and quietest helmet I have ever had.

Very popular with BMW riders and in the U.K.

Actually had to order mine from the U.K., not for sale in the U.S.

So high dollar?

Love my HJC. Prolly gonna stay faithful to them for the next couple lid purchases
winkold.gif
Don't get me wrong, HJC is a fine company.

I am just very picky about gear. Got some inexpensive and expensive stuff. No brand loyalty.

Just can't take a heavy lid, guess I'm getting old!
laugh.gif

So high dollar?

Love my HJC.  Prolly gonna stay faithful to them for the next couple lid purchases
winkold.gif
Don't get me wrong, HJC is a fine company.

I am just very picky about gear. Got some inexpensive and expensive stuff. No brand loyalty.

Just can't take a heavy lid, guess I'm getting old!  
laugh.gif
Never thought my AC11 was heavy. My lid before that was a Fulmer. Twice the weight of HJC

That's cool but we're more interested in the modular version... Any idea when the HJC Symax II will be available? Any info yet on price, colors, etc?...

I just got the fs-10 about 2 months agoe sweet lid! I dont think it's heavy.Its lighter then my other HJC. The little visor works good to....
beerchug.gif

Back