Well, I bought a new helmet

Keep that shid man! Thats the helmet i want. Well, the cheaper helmet i want anyways, ( suomy is just too darn much right now ) . Give a review, cmon, hurry!
cool.gif

Doesn't matter what color bike you ride because it will match anything--it has every color in the spectrum on that thing! Ha ha! I have a Shoei with a psycho Joker on it. I've been meaning to get it redesigned because everyone is cruising around with that same design it seems. I like those air vents--let us know about the air flow and the noise level is as soon as you can--nice looking lid though!

HELMET FOR SALE 210$ AND WILL BE OVERNIGHTED FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

c7_1_b.JPG
e5_1_b.JPG

New 2006 Icon Mainframe Manic Motorcycle Helmet, Adult XLARGE
FEATURES:
The Icon Mainframe helmet was designed with the rider's safety, fit and function in mind. The Mainframe helmet features a venturi super-vent system for the ultimate in airflow. A three position forehead switch acts as an additional ram-air vent to significantly increase the overall cooling of the helmet. The shell is constructed of a Dyneema/Fiberglass composite and is lined with a dual-density styrene liner for incredible strength without undue weight. Also incorporated into the design are removable/washable cheek pads, removable anti-fog breath deflector, and the industry's easiest no-tool quick change shield. Meets all DOT and Snell standards.

--Gloss finished
--Super-vent venturi cooling system
--Secondary ram-air forehead vent
--Internal on/off chin exhaust switch offers control of escaping air
--Side exhaust port works in conjunction with internal chin exhaust to release old air
--Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
--Positive-lock chin venting system helps prevent fogging
--Removable cheek pads with formed ear pockets that can accept communication or audio speakers
--Optically correct Polycarbonate, 7-position shield offers safe, clear vision and easy no-tool replacement system

HELMET FOR SALE 210$ AND WILL BE OVERNIGHTED FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Back