NEW HJC LID

I just got the fs-10 about 2 months agoe sweet lid! I dont think it's heavy.Its lighter then my other HJC. The little visor works good to....  
beerchug.gif
woot.gif

How about air flow?

I just got one of these for xmas. I don't feel a weight difference from my current HJC helmet. I always used sunglass while riding but they would always interfere with my riding. the eye frames would be in the way when I look over my shoulder or during windy days my eyelashes would touch the lens.

so far I love this helmet.
beerchug.gif
I question though how long the spring action will work. when you push the button to have the shades go up, it violently shoots up into the helmet. but I love it so far!

What about price? Mrs twotone wants one. We would order now if the price was right!
beerchug.gif

here is what I can do on the new lids

Solids: 199 to your door
Metalics: 219 to your door
Graphics: 229 to your door

For the new sy-maxs, I have heard anything about the new verions yet but I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from my dealer.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Hey Josh, my wife will most likely want the MC-1, red. Is there not a solid red without graphics? Either way, we are looking at 229, correct?

For the new sy-maxs, I have heard anything about the new verions yet but I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from my dealer.

Josh

Ryders Connection
Sounds good - there's an excellent chance we'll be hitting you up for a Garmin Zumo 550 also... keep in touch friend!

Back