Put a deposit on an 05 Limited today

dhart

Donating Member
Registered
Hi Guys,

Been lurking a couple months here. I'm a 50 year old fart who's been riding since 15. I have an 02 Goldwing that wifey and I tour on, but when I turned 50 in December, she said I could get a little brother for the Wing.

Stopped by the dealer today to see if I could get a Busa for March, they ordered a limited edition which I asked them to slap on a different windshield and a centerstand. I haven't had to oil and maintain a chain for 20 years, all shafties since 85.

Anyway, reading the posts here, helped me to decide that if I was ever going to get a sport bike--Busa was the one to get. I've had 3 Zuki's over the decades, and I've loved them all.

Devon

Congrats and welcome to the board! I'm sure I can speak for everyone on this when I say we look forward to all your comments about the first ride and everything else after that!

oh yeah, love to hear the first ride experiences..........don't leave out any details either.
Brown stains are understandable
laugh.gif

Just playin, welcome to the board and congrats. Limited tooo? Man you already know pics are going to be a must, better charge the battery on the camera.

did they give you a delivery date i ordered mine dec 10 th and im still waitin ! they will probably be there the same day ordered my le busa out of riverhead , salesman told me end of feb everyone on the board has gotten different info though some guys are sayin april , i had to walk oast three 05 busas on the floor to order the le its goin to kill me if its april ! i cant sleep at night , i have pictures all over the house in the car locker at work ! im am literaly goin nutz ! dont know if you get out east too much but if you spot another 05 le probably me hope to see you out there ! good luck the wait is killer , i am thirty one my wife is going to kill me if it dont get here soon cause im makin her nuts i feel like im 12 waitin for christmas ! every day i keep tellin myself that i should just go get one of the ones he has it is a daily battle but the le is goin to win !!!!!!!! so let me know if you get a date ? ill do the same !

I can't wait to see the pics from the first one to get their '05 LE in! Welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif
Post pics as SOON as you get your hands on that LE!!!
biggrin.gif

did they give you a delivery date i ordered mine dec 10 th and im still waitin !

Best they could tell me was March. It's supposed to a bike someone had on hold, but with no deposit. As you know, the weather up here can be pretty hit and miss well into March. If I didn't have the Wing to keep me company on the warmer winter days, I'd probably be biting my nails. I'll post when I get a date.

Devon

Congrads & Welcome dhart!
cool.gif

This will probably be you and johnstein when you finally get the bike, better tell the wifee to move over!
laugh.gif

Naptime.jpg

little brother to the goldwing, thats funny.

You will get as much enjoyment out of touring 2 up on the busa, just in a different way. No amenities but still a great time.

Oh yeah, pics are a must around here. As soon as you get the reflectors and stickers off. Usually about 10 minutes after you get it home for the first time

You will get as much enjoyment out of touring 2 up on the busa, just in a different way.
Wifey's a big girl now, no way she'll ride anywhere but in her throne on the back of the Wing. Maybe 20 years ago, when she rode with me from Houston to the Grand Canyon on the back of Honda CB750.

I count my blessings though, having a wife who will still ride hundreds of miles with me, but understands my desire to do solo riding on a different kind of machine.

welcome to the board!

until the LE shows up (I'm waiting for one as well) maybe this will keep you company...

hayabusa_final_3.jpg

Welcome to the board. Congrats on the new ride. I want to get an LE so bad, but also don't want to get rid of my 04 Blue/Silver since I just spent all winter doing stuff to her. Oh well, I guess pics will have to do me fine.

Congratulations and welcome to the board. I bought mine with the intention of solo riding, and I can't get my wife off the back since our first ride. The hump just sits on the shelf.....Anyway, I look forward to hearing your impressions of the Busa.

did they give you a delivery  date i ordered mine dec 10 th  and im still waitin !  they will probably be there the same day ordered my le  busa  out of riverhead , salesman told me end of feb  everyone on the board  has gotten different info though  some guys are sayin april , i had to walk oast three  05 busas on the floor to order the le   its goin to kill me if its april  ! i cant sleep at night  , i have pictures all over the house in the car locker at work  !  im am literaly goin nutz !  dont know if you get out east too much but if you spot another 05 le probably me  hope to see you out there !  good luck the wait is killer , i am thirty one my wife is going to kill me if it dont get here soon  cause im makin her nuts  i feel like im 12 waitin for christmas !  every day i keep tellin myself that i should just go get one of the ones he has  it is a daily battle  but the le is goin to win !!!!!!!! so let me know if you get a date ?  ill do the same !
I think you are my long lost twin because this post sounds exactly like my situation here.Today 2-17-05 my suzuki dealer called me and said it was gonna be the end of may before they were gonna get an LE according to the suzuki rep, then they went on trying to get me to bite on a black/silver they will have next tuesday or wednesday.I already put a deposit down but i'm thinking of getting it back and finding a new dealer what do you guys think?
Jay

Congrats and welcome to the board! I would love to see the new LE in person. Great color choice!

hey shortboarder nice pic dont have that pick ! definatly the le ! its bad ! have a new addition on the house master bed and bath bath isnt done yet was thinkin about a busa room ? the wife threatened to kill me the garage is storage for fishing tackle ! looks like we are getting another shed ? detached garage ? the weather up here is hit or miss this time of year , but there are more and more bikes i am seein every day ? where did you get that pic?

its actually a 3D model. a guy in europe spent 6 months building it out of love.
cool.gif
  Here's the wireframe:

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108695625 -->

Back