Put my deposit down, 04' LE leftover

that one fat ass. what size?
super.gif

280 on an 18x10 rim, Anybody needs a cruiser she is FOR SALE, on deposit but still talking to people.

NICE Warrior! Just curoius, since I am absolutely clueless, what kind of quarter mile times and approx. top speed can be expected from your bike or one similiar?

That is a great looking Warrior!! Warriors, come out and playay!! That Hayabusa ain't too bad either and it seems that you definitely have the bug if you are having work done to it before you take possession!!

I have an '04 LE, that crystal red is the most gorgeous color out there, not to mention the fastest. LOL!

As Ego put it. What the rep said is total BS. He may have exceeded his order and be out, but there's no limit to what you can attain or sell.

As for the Warrior power. Stock you can expect about mid 50's to the rear wheel. A guy brought his "totally built to the hilt" one in and it made 94 to the wheel. Needless to say he tried to say our dyno was crap. Well, we have the latest and greatest model that Dynojet sells. Our tuner has tuned and Drag Raced for almost as long as I've been alive!! LOL!

Congrats on the Busa. Thats a great price!!
wink.gif

Warrior makes 71.8 horses to the tire, torque 92.4, 1/4 12.25, 1/4 speed 105.52, 0-60 3.93 seconds, power to weight ratio 1:9.10
These are all for a stock bike as tested by Motorcycle consumer news
top speed is about 134
A fat tire will soak up between 5-15 horses. Changing to 2-2 pipes will hurt your numbers too.
I hear the motors like nitrous a lot -- but still its a low rev air cooled pushrod v-twin, so you are pretty limited with go fast stuff

<!--EDIT|xzvs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121517314 -->

With Patrick Racing HC Pistons (10.25:1), Titanium Rods, HD dual valve springs, newest cams, ceramic lifters, YAMAHA SpeedStar ECU, Custom VBAK filter setup(Thanx Churchkey), V&H Propipe, Custom Mapped PC3, SpeedStar clutch, 1 tooth down front pulley, The 280 rear meat which rides on an 18" instead of the stock 17", 92 Octane gas on a 72 degree day at 900 feet. She made 93.15 HP and 109.79 ft lbs.

This was a huge improvement over stock with the 280 tire, I got a best of 72.7 and 97.9 before installing the PR parts.

There was no head work done and the valves are the stock size. The heads were scrubbed clean of carbon before reassembly. There is a ton more potential with 2MM oversize valves and some good headwork.

Swapping from the 240 to the 280 ate 9.47% of the HP and tourque across the board. This was verified on the DYNO. The loss from the stock 200 on the 17" rim would have shown even bigger But I didn't bother getting it done. I'm guessing about 14-15% total loss.

The bike in its best normally aspirated form is capable of speeds in the mid 140's by GPS. Iv'e never had mine over 131 MPH by GPS. Remember this thing is a cruiser there is no way to get out of the wind, hook your toes under the brake and the shifter, hold on for dare life and hope to god a BEE or June bug does not get in your way...

I never bothered with the 1/4 mile stuff.

Dave

GrumpyDYNO.jpg

Back