Limited Edition Hayabusa

Shop around. An all blue 05LE would be the cat's ass! Especially with a black frame! I have been kicking around the thought of getting mine painted that way over the winter. Welcome to the board

I've finally found a great board!

One of my buddies bought a new Limited Edition Hayabusa a couple of weeks ago. He has since broke his leg (stairs) and had agreed to sell it to me. He has since changed his mind, but I found another new one. $12,000 out the door. Good price?

Secondly, I'v fallen in love with this bike. I've had a Ninja 750 19 years ago and a Ducati 896 I think, 12 years ago.

The Huyabusa has been in my garage for the last week, well, not entirely in my garage, I've been riding the hell out of it.

Keeping it under 5,500 rpm's, but its been a blast. I'm 36 years young, it has brought back my childhood.

What do you think? Get the new Limited?
Okay I am ready for you

Shop around. New Busas have been listed on Cycletrader For under 9K (before all TTL and fees)
After buying my new bike, I saw that members will sometimes offer their nice used bikes for sale on this forum at very reasonable prices.

<!--EDIT|drlucian
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098398082 -->

I have seen em for $10,400 otd in Oklahoma City, which is only about three hours from you. I paid $9700.00 otd for an 04 black/purple.

I picked mine up in Dallas where nothing is cheap this July I payed $10200.00!
I must have done better than I thought.:blush:

Yeah $12k is a tad high for the 04LE. I don't think it flew outta the showrooms because the color looked too pink indoors maybe. Hell I hated the color until I saw on ein person in the sun... Looks sweet...
thumbs-up.gif

So I dunno, have the dealer knock about a grand off the total and work on getting it OTD TAGS< TAX TITLE PLATES, for around 11K or less. Shouldn't be too hard...

Welcome to the board, post some pics when you make your decision.

I woud be kinda tempted to just hold off until the 2005's hit, and see what the 05 LE looks like...
It takes a secure man to ride a pink motorcycle...

Yep 12g's is wayy too high.....I paid 10,387 for my LE in California...three months ago...the ride all year high priced bike state. That dealer is ridiculous. Personally...overall I think that bike dealerships are the greediest bunch of screw anyone for a buck lowlifes to ever walk the face of the earth...they make car dealerships and lawyers look like patron saints!!! If I ever meet a few of the smart ass bastards in public I tried to deal with in the shops I'm gonna pound their asses for fun
mad.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
rant.gif
Anyway...shop around...get a decent deal...and enjoy that bike
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098435610 -->

tounge.gif

Back