Put a deposit on an 05 Limited today

Welcome and congrats on the bike, I bought an 03 silver/gray as a retirement gift to myself after serving for 22yrs I'm 44 and I love my Busa, I've done some mods but mainly I just love riding, remember image is everything.

Welcome and congrats on the bike, I bought an 03 silver/gray as a retirement gift to myself after serving for 22yrs in the Army, I'm 44 and I love my Busa, I've done some mods but mainly I just love riding, remember image is everything.

I'm in the same boat in CO, I put a deposit on an 05 LE back in Dec and was told then delivery would be March give or take. By the way welcome to the board!
biggrin.gif

I'm in the same boat in CO, I put a deposit on an 05 LE back in Dec and was told then delivery would be March give or take. By the way welcome to the board!
biggrin.gif
I've got my fingers crossed that the dealer was straight with me, he said he did a dealer search and found a bike in stock that was on hold, but the guy never placed a deposit.

The same thing happened to me with my Goldwing, I was living in Jersey at the time when my Jersey dealer did a dealer search and found a wing in stock in Pennsyvania. Two weeks later I got the Wing. I'm hoping lightening will srike twice.

wow.gif
oh man your gonna grt the first one ! dealer search ? ive been callin them one by one didnt even think they could do that? well lemeseedapics! good luck !

Hi Guys,

Been lurking a couple months here.  I'm a 50 year old fart who's been riding since 15.  I have an 02 Goldwing that wifey and I tour on, but when I turned 50 in December, she said I could get a little brother for the Wing.

Stopped by the dealer today to see if I could get a Busa for March, they ordered a limited edition which I asked them to slap on a different windshield and a centerstand.  I haven't had to oil and maintain a chain for 20 years, all shafties since 85.

Anyway, reading the posts here, helped me to decide that if I was ever going to get a sport bike--Busa was the one to get.  I've had 3 Zuki's over the decades, and I've loved them all.

Devon
you'll love it welcome to the group

Lannie

Welcome to the board from one "over 50" guy to another. It took me a few weeks to get used to the power when I got mine a year ago, but you are going to love your busa. By next year you will be selling your wing....:p

Back