Saw an 05 LE today

LOL!!!...your paying more for less!!! LOL!!!...less paint, less tape, less grahics and less cost yet Suzi gets to charge a premium for those two little letters "LE"...a stroke of brilliance marketing wise...[/QUOTE]

If you really want to laugh go price the '04 LE body panels. Left, right, nose and tail combined will run you about $300 LESS than the standard two tone models.
If you wreck an LE it really is cheaper to fix!

And then there's the painted frames...slap a 50¢ coat of paint on the "blems" that they otherwise couldn't use on a regular Busa and there ya go! Marketing genius at its best!
smile.gif

Okay, I officially recant.

I saw an LE today outside, in real genuine sunlight and it's a much nicer color - has a nice glow to it.

Like other folks have said - if you don't like the color at first, have 'em push it outside.

Steve
Okay...and just so I'm clear on this...that means if I should buy an LE and wanna show it off in all it's metallic glory to my buds I hafta..

a. Make certain they arrive between the hours of sunrise and sunset and...

b. Not let them veiw it in the garage?
rock.gif

Well...suddenly the "Pumpkin" thing is starting to make sense to me but I'm still a tad foggy on the other shades.
laugh.gif
Hmmm, well you could do that -or- you could just go next door and 'borrow' a few of your neighbor's Grow Lamps...  
idea.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif
Why?...is that how you wound up so indecisive that you wound up having to..."Officially Recant"?
rock.gif

Do another bong hit then roll it back inside and tell us what you think...again...
laugh.gif
Well, when I'm wrong, I'm wrong...

blush.gif

wink.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

FINALLY got my LE and I love it. Let it be invisible, none of you will know what happened when the dou-tone paint gets sucked off by me going by!!!!

Congrats Bigdog..
I got my corbin seat today !!
But still no word on my LE...

(and the parts are pilling up in the garage)

Back