Pre-shirt orders

The other thread with Girls Girls Girls really got my attention. Anyway you know I ordered 2 already in the beginning. Don't add these as new or anything. Just trying to help. Bump

Sorry, I haven't had much time to stop in over the past few weeks. Are these pre-orders or will Cap have shirts available at the Meet and Greet?

Are you referring to the meet and greet in Arkansas this weekend.. If so I will have a handfull of shirts that we have here with us...

cap

(Big Wall @ Sep. 13 2006,19:06) Captain, I'm sorry I was going to buy a couple more shirts, but I can't right now.
Hey man no pressure at all, that is not the intention..... For those that want them and can afford them they need to stop procrastinating so I can get this order turned in...

Cap

1000 apologies to Cap (and to the others who have pre-ordered shirts). My life has been way too busy for the last two months. Son going to college, craziness in work, other stuff. Money has been stupidly tight. I have not been on the board much at all. Not complaining, just my excuse
smile.gif

Anyway, I *finally* transferred some money into my paypal account. When the money gets there I will pre-order the six shirts that I asked for in Cap's original post concerning the concept of the pre-shirt order.

I will post again when the order has been made.

Again, sorry for the delay.

OK so I am going on the meet and greet this weekend and will not be back until Tues morning..... I will be ordering shirts next week so you are coming up on last chances to get in on the preorder......

Hope they get bought up so the order can go!
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

^BUMP^ - Bring Up My Post (sending topic back to the top)  
super.gif

bump.gif

Back