Pre-shirt orders

I paid for 2 shirts already and I will be happy with the design that I get but I also thought you were coming up with a new design with the shirts. Logos or whatever. I saw a post where guys were sending in ideas to you? What happened to that with getting new ideas from people for logos?
Now I see another post separate from you were someone is trying to come up with ideas. How about the 2 of you share your ideas and then see if you get more interest with the newer logo maybe?? Just a thought to help out

Gawdammit, everyone! Get your shirt orders in! I WANT MY SHIRT!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(extreemachine @ Sep. 09 2006,23:36) I paid for 2 shirts already and I will be happy with the design that I get but I also thought you were coming up with a new design with the shirts. Logos or whatever. I saw a post where guys were sending in ideas to you? What happened to that with getting new ideas from people for logos?
Now I see another post separate from you were someone is trying to come up with ideas. How about the 2 of you share your ideas and then see if you get more interest with the newer logo maybe??  Just a thought to help out
I had the post for ideas up for over 2 weeks and had nothing... Finally someone put something up.. I dont want to wait to get the artwork setup and then go through all the reviews before we placed an order... I have the artwork completed and on file for the shirts that we have been ordering.. .They have been so many pissy emails from members wanting to know why I dont stock shirts that I finally set the pre order up... Now of course limited involvement. I will do another design in the future just not in this order.

Cap

Come on fellas...I'm waiting on shirts. At the rate you guys are ordering they might as well be Christmas presents.
smile.gif

(captain @ Sep. 09 2006,22:05)
(extreemachine @ Sep. 09 2006,23:36) I paid for 2 shirts already and I will be happy with the design that I get but I also thought you were coming up with a new design with the shirts. Logos or whatever. I saw a post where guys were sending in ideas to you? What happened to that with getting new ideas from people for logos?
Now I see another post separate from you were someone is trying to come up with ideas. How about the 2 of you share your ideas and then see if you get more interest with the newer logo maybe?? Just a thought to help out
I had the post for ideas up for over 2 weeks and had nothing... Finally someone put something up.. I dont want to wait to get the artwork setup and then go through all the reviews before we placed an order... I have the artwork completed and on file for the shirts that we have been ordering.. .They have been so many pissy emails from members wanting to know why I dont stock shirts that I finally set the pre order up... Now of course limited involvement. I will do another design in the future just not in this order.

Cap
That is what I assumed was the story but I didn't know. 2 weeks and no responses. WOW Talk is cheap. There was alot of talk and no one stepped up?? I would but that is nowhere near my expertise. I can barely sign my name let alone draw something. I am looking forward to my shirts I ordered and would order more in the future if the design changes. I hope more people step up and order them so we can keep this moving!
smile.gif

Never new we had shirts but  I will order a long sleeve shirt. Got to prepare for winter up here in Wisconsin. LOL.

28_4_8.gif

Surely there is more folks that are wanting to get shirts than this........ We need to get this rolling so I can make the order.

Wag, mods help me keep this post alive and cookin... there were a lot of members interested before.

FRESH ORG SHIRTS!!!!! GET YOUR FRESH ORG SHIRTS!!!!!!

They make great giftS.
zzwhip.gif

an .org member without a shirt is like....

1) superman without his cape
2) batman without robin
3) the duke boys without the general lee
4) pamela anderson without...

oh well, you get the point
biggrin.gif

now please buy a shirt

Who needs shirts?         We all need shirts.            Everbody order shirts.       Or  some people might get ----
firedevil.gif

Just kidding. But do hury up and order your shirts.

Back