Who is interested in a big shirt order

Where are we at on this?
rock.gif
bump.gif
rock.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>+1 , oh yeah and I'm in for at least 1 maybe 2 .</span>

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155651238 -->

rock.gif

I would like 1- XXL White Short Sleeve. 1- Medium White Long Sleeve

Let us know what up.
cool.gif

Cap is a busy man.

Last I heard Cap was looking for the design gurus to send him some ideas for a new logo.

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156105159 -->

OK the <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PRE ORDER PAGE</span></span> is up and running. Depending on how fast we get enough orders in to meet the minimum will determine when I place the order with our vendor. There is going to be a waiting period from the time you place the order until it comes in, maybe up to 5 weeks... The first paypal complaint I get from someone that ordered a shirt and didnt get it in 3 days will be banned forever and ever..............

Order up, I will get a few extras but not sure how long those will last so get while they are hot......

PRE ORDER WEB PAGE

CAp

I just ordered my 2. Hope everyone is buying up so we can hurry and get our shirts.

Thanks Capt.
smile.gif

OK the <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PRE ORDER PAGE</span></span> is up and running. Depending on how fast we get enough orders in to meet the minimum will determine when I place the order with our vendor. There is going to be a waiting period from the time you place the order until it comes in, maybe up to 5 weeks... The first paypal complaint I get from someone that ordered a shirt and didnt get it in 3 days will be banned forever and ever..............

Order up, I will get a few extras but not sure how long those will last so get while they are hot......

PRE ORDER WEB PAGE

CAp
any chance of getting white shirts?
rock.gif
bomb.gif

bump.gif
just a reminder for all that said they would like a new shirt. Place your orders now.
cool.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ONLY 26 SHIRTS ORDERED SO FAR WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO</span>

Back