Pre-shirt orders

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I added the link to the pre order page for the shirt order in another thread last this week and we have had about 6 orders come through. We had many more show interest so I am hoping that the info was just buried in a thread that was forgotten......

If you want to pre order hayabusa shirts go here and order them, read the top of the page too... There will be a wait time.

Shirt Order Page

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Ordered. Oh I miss my last long sleeve. Accidently left it at a poker machine at the Borgata and mysteriously dissapeared.
mad.gif

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We had a ton of interest for the white shirt so if you look at the pre order page now you will see the white shirt are now available.

CAp

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Tried to order a short sleeve white XXL but I got a message which says, "The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again."

Bummer.

--Wag--

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Captain,
I would like ( 3 ) triple XXXL black short sleeved T-shirts.
My paypal was ripped off a couple of years ago, so I would like to just mail a money order to you for the 66 dollars it say it will cost.
Can I do that please ?

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Tried to order a short sleeve white XXL but I got a message which says, "The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again."

Bummer.

--Wag--
Still didn't work. Same message. It's the second to the bottom button on the far right side of the page.

--Wag--