Pre-shirt orders

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I added the link to the pre order page for the shirt order in another thread last this week and we have had about 6 orders come through. We had many more show interest so I am hoping that the info was just buried in a thread that was forgotten......

If you want to pre order hayabusa shirts go here and order them, read the top of the page too... There will be a wait time.

Shirt Order Page

CAp are those the only two styles available
rock.gif
I thought there were going to be some new ones
rock.gif

rock.gif

Ordered. Oh I miss my last long sleeve. Accidently left it at a poker machine at the Borgata and mysteriously dissapeared.
mad.gif

Cap,can you shoot me a total for 1 small and 1 x-large please.Thanks.
smile.gif

We had a ton of interest for the white shirt so if you look at the pre order page now you will see the white shirt are now available.

CAp

Tried to order a short sleeve white XXL but I got a message which says, "The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again."

Bummer.

--Wag--

Captain,
I would like ( 3 ) triple XXXL black short sleeved T-shirts.
My paypal was ripped off a couple of years ago, so I would like to just mail a money order to you for the 66 dollars it say it will cost.
Can I do that please ?

Tried to order a short sleeve white XXL but I got a message which says, "The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again."

Bummer.

--Wag--
Still didn't work. Same message. It's the second to the bottom button on the far right side of the page.

--Wag--

Back