Who is interested in a big shirt order

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So looking back at the history of the site in the past we have had three styles of shirts. The white, black GSXR and black with the oval design. We stopped stocking the shirts because the price went up and we were stocking around $3,000 in shirts. That was money coming out of my checking account too..... We haven't been selling many shirts because we have just plain been out of stock and I didn't want to put 3k back into my garage
smile.gif

Who would be interested in a pre order shirt sale... We have done this before and had great responses and success. It would work like this....

I will post up what the minimum numbers would be for the order and it would be about 2 weeks after the order has been made before you would get your shirts..... So you pay today and it might be 30 - 45 days before you get what you ordered..... There will be a special paypal setup for this which stipulates it will be longer than three days.... so no complaints on the time....

Let me know here who would be interested in this here in this post, the faster I know your interested the faster I can get minimums and prices....

CAp

count me in for 2

<!--EDIT|semicps
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154997932 -->

Cap count me in for at least 4

2 for me and 2 for the wifey, although she rides a Honda.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I'm in for one. I'd be willing to go for 3 or so if you can do another color that would work with the same screen print. White T-shirts and I just don't get along too well. I'm not much on black, and have both styles in black. Maroon, Blue, a Teal...... Surely someone else is interested in another color.

My wife complained that I didn't get her one last time, so I am in for a few. It would be cool if you did do a new design.

My wife complained that I didn't get her one last time, so I am in for a few.  It would be cool if you did do a new design.
I'd be in for one or maybe 2... but a new design would be cool too. There are a bunch of photoshop users on the board. Maybe we could have a "contest" of sorts to design a new logo for a shirt or two. Maybe the winner gets a couple of new t-shirts for free with the newly designed logo??

Back