The black shirts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK everyone I am ordering a new black shirts tommorrow due to nasty emails and all the request on the board. I am going to use the same logo as we do on the white one with only opne small change of the hayabusa.org will be the same color blue as the kanji is now. That way you will be able to see the text on the dark shirt, it will still be outlined in yellow.... So get ready it will take about a week to get them made, I will get the order page updated tonight so that we can start taking pre orders....

Thanks guys

OK everyone I am ordering a new black shirts tommorrow due to nasty emails and all the request on the board.[/QUOTE]
This I didn't need to see request are one thing but come on nasty emails thats going to far. To this I say boo on you and sorry to Captain. Very uncool.
Anyway Captain thank you for all you do and once the shirts are availble I'll take two for now.

no prob havoc.

Guess my signature meaning is a moot point since cappy already sold his busa.
hmmm.gif

I will have a brand new shirt design tonight. It will be a photo/graphic design on a black shirt.

The black shirts Cap is talking about should be very sharp!

Awesome stickers are coming soon too!

BTW my computer crashed last night that's my excuse for not finishing the front page @ https://www.hayabusa.org

remember: send me a high quality pic (almost same pose) as our UK featured rider/bike and I will use your image also. Please use a similar pose and angle. Helmet is optional.
devil.gif

I'm in. I'll be able to wear them under my flight suit to go flying. My new squadron is called the black nights. You know black shirts black name tags black patches. I'm stoked.
jump9.gif

Captain - ready to order three XL short sleeve black t-shirts.  I'm in the same boat as Fatjap, can only wear black t-shirts under the flight suit.

When will the page be updated to order black t-shirts.

Thanks,

I too am waiting for the black shirts! Is there a place to order them?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back