Hoodies and shirts pre order

Some people spend 6.75 on a Starbucks coffee.
"some" people are idiots...or addicts.
pillepalle.gif
or
coffee.gif

But thanks for the update cap...
So ten stickers will run me 50.00 hmmm...
crazy.gif

Perhaps I'll stick with a hoodie or something.

"some" people are idiots...or addicts.
pillepalle.gif
or  
coffee.gif

But thanks for the update cap...
So ten stickers will run me 50.00 hmmm...  
crazy.gif

Perhaps I'll stick with a hoodie or something.
In the mamy years that we have had the decals no one has every ordered 10 of them. I'm sure we could do something on the side if you wanted that many.. For me to have them made up, take the order and ship them 1.50 ea wasnt even paying the cost that I had in them to be made.

It was the members here that told me to raise the prices, show me anywhere else where you can get decals cheaper than that.

Cap

There is definitely something wrong with their web site as far as the shipping goes. I have the option to choose Priority for $5.60 but when I choose it, it still pegs me for Express which is $20.50. Yikes! I live in a metropolitan area where Priority is definitely available. I don't mind paying a little extra but not $15. That's a whole 'nother shirt. I clicked on their Contact Us page but it's down. Now I can't even get back to their home page. I guess I'll give them some time and come back later.

Shameless plug. Where is that "bump" emoticon.
sadnews.gif

...and I still think the t-shirts are under-priced.

10 bucks gets you a t-shirt.
dunno.gif

Who agree's
hello.gif

RSD.
the shirts are priced fine... it is the $23 shipping that is eating my lunch.. I know that the org is at the mercy of the supplier on this but still smarts....

I got back and I sent them an email asking about the Express shipping. Don't know if i'll get an answer back or not but we'll see.

Where are the shirts made up? I would love to get one. Had everything ready, but the shipping page said the only option was ground and was only $2.54 and then when i went to confirm on the next page, express was the option and it was $17.?? to ship my long sleeve t-shirt. is pick-up available? or maybe wherever the surplus of inventory shirts are held, i could just get one from there? I hope i can get an idea to buy one. if i have to buy more stuff for the shipping rate to be worth it, let me know. i will check for more things. but shipping would probably go higher i think.

I got back and I sent them an email asking about the Express shipping.  Don't know if i'll get an answer back or not but we'll see.
Sorry Captain! I didn't know bike-shirt was your website. I thought you just went through them. You had already been asked about the shipping here on the post. If I had known it was your site I would have kept my
shutup.gif

Guys, I sure Cap will post up. From the numbers you are quoting something is not correct in the checkout software/interface.

Ok so the shipping is now set to flat rates based off weight for the US ONLY.. You guys in Canada I have to figure something out, the prices to ship there are now double what they used to be... I will have to set something up in the shipping software so be able to accurately calculate the shipping cost.

If your interested you can go to USPS.com and do test lookups for shipping cost based off source, destination and weight.

Ok so the shipping is now set to flat rates based off weight for the US ONLY.. You guys in Canada I have to figure something out, the prices to ship there are now double what they used to be... I will have to set something up in the shipping software so be able to accurately calculate the shipping cost.

If your interested you can go to USPS.com and do test lookups for shipping cost based off source, destination and weight.
Will mine be adjusted...my shipping was $17.25?

Thanks.

Thanks.
Mine did... $8.50 is much easier than the $22.50 thanks cap! new wardrobe ordered
smile.gif

Thanks.
I will take care of ya and get a refund to you.....

8.50 i can handle....it was the 22 whatever it was gonna cost before...order gone through for one gray .org hoodie!

Great to hear that shipping glitch got fixed.... I was all set to get a bunch of stuff before Christmas and the shipping was priority on one screen and express when I went to confirm. Thanks for straightening that out. I'll be getting some more stuff soon!! I've been meaning to get another hoodie for me since my son boosted my first one.

Back