The black shirts

Dum da da dum dum daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (like a trumpet)

Ok here is the new colors on black shirts......
I ordered a bunch of them today!!!!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>LARGE Image on Back</span>
busa-blk-back2.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Image over left breast</span>
busa-pocket1.jpg

I will get something up on the shirt order page tonight...

Whaddya guys think

I think it looks great. I'll order some as soon as you put up the order form.

There is going to be another black shirt, these are just quick and easy.... Maximum71 has not submitted the custom design yet.. It will be coming soon too.

Captain

That looks great cappy. Cant wait to see it on me for one day, then will wind up in someone elses dresser.... maybe I can keep a hold of the black one......

OK so when someone orders a shirt please put a comment and tell me what color, then follow it up with an email please... I want to make sure that I modified the html correctly before I get all of the orders flowing......

Captain

OK so when someone orders a shirt please put a comment and tell me what color, then follow it up with an email please... I want to make sure that I modified the html correctly before I get all of the orders flowing......

Captain
Hey Captain I just order a long and a short sleeve shirt but I forgot to add that they are black shirts. Sorry

Captain,

Please send me an address where I can send a money order. I can't seem to log onto Pay-Pal no matter what I do. 1 XXL long sleeve and 1 XXL short sleeve, and 1 of each in white also.

Thanks,

Steve

Just a thought. Is there anyway to make it so you can order more then one kind of shirt at a time? I had to place two seperate orders just to get a long sleeve and a short sleeve short. It would be nice if you could just make one order for multiple shirts of different types. If not no biggie but it might help get more orders.

That was pretty funny Dustin, I needed a good laugh after a good nights sleep....

You guys are always right on top of it. The new order page looks great.

OK OK we are making a shopping cart..
Ordered mine last night Capt. Really appreciate the time and effort you're putting into this. Can't wait 'til the stickers come out. And that's not meant as sarcasm or harassment, just anxiety talking. You already do enough, so we do appreciate you and the other Admins.

Brian
afro.gif

Except maybe Cache. We like to use him as a "Whippin' Boy..."
ices_rofl.gif

P.S. Just bullsh^ttin' Cache, and you know this man.

Brian
afro.gif

Great work Cappy!!!!!! I ordered mine yesterday and can't wait to wear them at Laguna Seca!!!! YES!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!
jump9.gif

Back