pirelli tires

(Spike @ Jul. 07 2007,06:55) A friend at work as telling me about a new tire that was hard in the middle for commute type driving but had super sticky sides. Any idea which one he was referring to? Sounds like the best of both worlds.
That would be the Corsa III dual compound or the Mich Power 2CT dual compound. Again, my personal preferance there is teh Corsa III because the strait area is narrower than the the 2ct - meaning the stick kicks in at less lean. I want stick at ANY lean, not just all the way over. I don't see tons of lean on general riding, but I see lean.

Excellent, I think since I do more commute and just a tiny bit of heavy lean that I am going to try these. Thanks WWJD, good info!

Me and my son have had great wear and performance with the Maxxis Supermax. Last rear got 6500 miles, and I can buy two for the cost of most of the tires already discussed.

The Diablos have lasted on my bike for 4500 miles
and looks like I have about another 1000 moles to
but you guys got me ready to go out and get CorsaIII's.

I doubt ANY tire company would get away releasing a tire that was WORSE than their previous model. There'd be no point, and everyone would figure it out fast and never buy them. Can't go wrong with the new stuff

I agree, but with the Dunlop 208's from talking to misc. sport riders ( every day street ) popular vote is they suck. The ones that had run 207's in the past had liked them a lot better than the 208's.

run Diablo super corsa pros on my K7 GSXR1K and I love them, I also run the std diablos on my Busa , they were the only company making a z rated 240mm tire, so I bought a matching set, and I like it a lot more than the metzler 240...
But anyway, as far a s a replacment tire goes I like all the diablos, and if you look around ebay you can get a set of stock sizes for around 200....
I paid 375 for the pros on the 1K but it was local, and well worth it

I just ordered the strada for the mileage, hopefully it'll be in friday. once again, thanks to everyone for thier input.

Back