Tires for High Speed Stability?

Pirelli gets my vote ... A lot of the Maxton guys are going to it

Supercorsas in SC2 compound
I almost forgot about this dood too...friggin monster machine! I would trust his decisions as well.

If you're not worried about longetivity, then his recommendation is an excellent choice.

I picked up a Pilot Power 190 today, I was reading up on it at their website and the specs were amazing. The lean angle, warm up time, etc... I almost went with the M1 because it is similar, maybe better than the Diablo that I just finished, and I liked it. I looked at the Super Corsas and Corsas, I did not choose them because, typically race tires are good for so many heat ups and then they harden some but, not all over, just in spots and it makes the tire unpredictable on the street/track/strip. I do ride on the street typically so, I wanted to make sure to get one that will work well for me on all levels. I really appreciate the help and opinions, you guys/girls definitely gave me a lot of good info and helped me make a good choice. I hadn't researched the Powers until someone mentioned it. Thanks again. I will post some results on them later, I got to go get the front tire tomorrow, new brake pads, and maybe another chain(gotta check the stretch first).

thumbs-up.gif

Back