Which Tire?

I love the metzler Sportec M1's I put on. Quicker turn in than the stock tires and great grip. They warm up fast as well and for the price you can't beat em.

WWJD, you have ran the same tires as me but, I stayed with the 190's I feel like the 180's are too narrow for a bike this heavy. I know that they run a lot of 180's on the racing circuit but, for my day to day use, I like the 190's. I love the way the 190's roll into a turn and do not have that d
                                                 r
                                                  o
                                                  p
                                                  p
                                                  i
                                                      n
                                                       g into a turn feeling that the 180's seem to have with the heavier bikes. It is up to each individual though, these are just my thoughts and feelings.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072230152 -->

can only say, after running the Battleaxes, and 207s, and a bunch of others.. I like these new Avon Azaros, about 260.oo a set...

Loved em @ Deals Gap, love them everywhere else too..

one day I might try the Diablos, but for now I am in Love with these.. oh yea about 4500+miles now, they still rock, and have plenty of tread left..stick like snot after warm up, and the corner "feedback" is better then any tire I have run yet..

Peace,
Busafied

Yeah, I talked to a guy today who owns the shop where I bought my bike. He said that most people he talks to raves about the Avons and that the tread life is great. He races in some circuit and has used them a few times with great results. I trust him, he has been honest with me since day one and never tries to hand me any bull. I have tested his knowledge on somethings and if he doesn't know, he just says so. I like that. It is two counties away but, his shop is the only one I trust.

Back