Which Tire...assistance needed??

It's hard to beat the Avons. Good grip wet or dry and I usually get over over 10K. Mostly highway though. I like the 200 out back.

I like the 200 out back.

Me too!

displayimage.php

I say Pilot Pures...They are perfect for cruising, cornering and running from PA State Troopers on I-95 after you get Radar'd during a 175mph sprint

There are so many options.. it is hard to figure out.. I think its between the Q2's and Pirelli Angels... There are som sweet deals on Q2's... i found tireexpress dot com had Q2's, pair for $215 plus shipping and the Pirelli Angels are $281 + ship....
So the new question is...

Q2's for $215 or Pirellis for $281???? Thoughts?

Pirelli Angels for mostly street use, get more mileage. (P.S. I was in your position last year and after reading TONS of threads, picked the Angels).

As you have already learrned by now (and from your other post about PIPES): ask a dozen people one question and you are very likely to get 12 different answers.

P.S. I hope you do not ask a question about OIL later. Or a TRE :poke:

Q2's and Pirelli Angels are different types of tires. Q2's,(IMO) offer the best handling you can get out of a street tire. You can ride in the advance group at a track day on that tire if your skills are in line. The angels are a sport touring tire that sacrafice grip for longevity.

What kind of riding are you going to be doing?
What is more important available grip or mileage?

Back