pickin up an 06 monday.

Nice find for sure! Break it in first tho.....8k in 3rd ain't breakin' it in right.

i may have been mistaken, i took it out today and figguured 5krpm in 6th is 95mph.

i really like this bike. but i really hate my driveway! ive got a 3'deep mudhole from my jeep thats holding most the water off my road, but the rest is still sloppy. and it sucks takin a nice new bike down it. ive gotten into the habbit of washin the mud off when i get home. then i hang out with it and drink beer and do shots in the saftey of me shop while i wipe down the bike.

this bike must be givven too much respect to drink and ride on it.

seems like even if nothin happened, it'd still be attempted suicide. i'll save me drinkin for when im home, safe, hangin with me new ride in my own freakin shop, on my own freakin land. :beerchug::beerchug::

oh yea, my wife bought a Nintendo WI, said if i could have a WHEEEEE she could too.:thumbsup: she rocks!!

and p.s. busa busa :cheerleader: raa raa raa yaaa busa!!! :cheerleader:

i gotta post some pics of my road. darn it sucks. rode in through my neighbors yard tonight.(SHORTCUT).

you bet gURL, she is awsome!
has the wife sit on it tonight, she thinks i should hack out a v45 700 sabre for her. i think shes right. sounds like fun!

been bein soo careful on tis bike, POWER POWER POWER!. took it up to 135 tonight on a long open carless chunk of I-25. wow, yea wow! it was just gettin started. but my lack of skill, and rideing gear made me slow down. turns out the kangaroo suit alot of yall wear has a purpose. harley gear aint worth a hoot over 100. dont think i'll go any faster til i spend a alot of $$$$$ on some gear.my wife thinks i should go to the track Douglas Motorsports Park Home
$30 hard to beat.
did i mention WHEEE this is fun!
busa busa :cheerleader: raa raa raa

yep, first thing I was gonna say was clean that nasty ass mud off that beautiful bike!!! lol, welcome and congratulations! I lucked out in finding exactley what I wanted on the first shot. I was riding an 06 katana at the time and told my wife that I wanted to goto something a bit bigger as a stepping stone but that I eventually wanted a black and burgandy busa when I felt ready.(my two favorite colors on any vehicle). stopped at a local dealership one day with no intention whatsoever of buying anything...justt looking at jackets and things and there she was....exactley what I wanted and $1000 below book due to some light scratches on the left side decals. I just took it as fate, said screw the stepping stone bike, called for wifeys approval and brought her home to meet the family. Nothing like the feeling of getting something thats exactley what you want...especially when you thought you'd never be able to actually have it....to me, this is my ferrari!...um...sorry for rambling on like that.

Last edited:
I wanted to goto something a bit bigger as a stepping stone but that I eventually wanted a black and burgandy busa when I felt ready.

There's supposed to be a stepping stone between a... let's say a Sportster 1200 and a 'Busa???? Gawd, if I had only known... I woulda still skipped it. :beerchug:

well 500 miles down and i am really like this bike. smooth power delivery, awesome acceleration, good cornering ability, straight line power that cannot be beat. its everything i ever hoped a sport bike would be like.
time to change the oil, and make sure stuffs still tight.

Back