Victory Vision

red1100cc

Registered
well, im trading off my 91 Dyna Sturgis for my father-in law's 08 Victory Vision.
my Dyna is a collector bike,Sturgis model #67 with only around 6500mi on it.
The Vision is the premium audio comfort model with about 4200mi on it.
i have been talking with the bank the past few days working out the details. im going to have to put $3k on top my Dyna to make the trade.

i have been wanting a big tour bike for a while; and i really enjoyed the 2000mi i put on this bike a few years ago. he loaned it to me to ride to Reno and back for an NCOM convention.

im excited and nervous at the same time. i love that new bike feeling!
i know i can get the $$. i just hope the transaction goes smoothly. :please:

in the next few days, it will be Bye Bye "Buddy Bill Chaney", Hello "Grandpa"!:cheerleader:

0913111803.jpg

0913111804.jpg

0913111804a.jpg

0913111806b.jpg

My buddy just bought a victory cross country fully dressed out and he loves it.Its a big couch.I think you will like it better than the HD for sure.

Very nice, I hope that the deal does goes smoothly.
Dont forget to post pics when you get it:thumbsup:

Grants Russ. I know you were looking to trade out and am happy you found a deal for yourself. Just don't neglect Bessy :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

I`m thinking sell an old boat and a couple older vehicles an keep the HD too..:poke:
Congrats, an hope all goes well.

Very nice, I hope that the deal does goes smoothly.
Dont forget to post pics when you get it:thumbsup:

of course! it's the rules!lol :rulez::laugh:

Grants Russ. I know you were looking to trade out and am happy you found a deal for yourself. Just don't neglect Bessy :-)

im happy i found something i like and will most likely ride more than the Harley.
:thumbsup: no worries about not riding Bessie. i have always had a bunch of bikes, and nothing has ever come close to the fun of the Hayabusa.
i just needed a tourer to do all the stuff i would hesitate to do on Bessie. like ride out of town in bad weather to go deliver flyers or posters. i needed a bike that my wife can ride on too.
besides when you have as many bikes as i do, ya gotta swap around a little to keep things intresting. :beerchug:

I`m thinking sell an old boat and a couple older vehicles an keep the HD too..:poke:
Congrats, an hope all goes well.

:whistle: besides keeping the harley...:poke: you sound like my mom. :rofl::thumbsup::rofl:

Congrats on the Vision. They are nice and the nest looking trimester out there if you were so inclined

uploadfromtaptalk1316044048780.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1316044048780.jpg

Supposed to say best looking trike out there

Crazy phone :banghead:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

no trike for me .... yet. :D
but the thing is a starship. it's a dare to be different kinda bike. alot like the Hayabusa. :thumbs:

i got good and bad news today at the bank.
good news= the money is no problem.
bad news = i lost more money this month, than i am getting a loan for! :banghead:
i hate the stock market!!!! :crowbar:

congrats on another bike, there's always room for one more :beerchug:

If you need any accessories for that Vision, let me know. We are one the top Victory dealers in the country!

If I had the cash, I would own a Cross Country for sure. Awesome bikes!

Kind of a shotty picture, but this is on our sales floor right now....

ccarlenness.jpg

last night my fortune cookie said "don't panic". today i got a call from my financial adviser.

:down:

i sent my wife in to talk to him this morning. :banghead: they came to the conclusion that right now is a really bad time to be transferring money and getting loans.

soo, guess what folks. my bubble has been popped! at least for a few months. :(
thats ok. i don't want to make any financial moves that will hurt me. i can wait. they said maybe in a few months things will be looking better and i will be able to do the swap with ol dad.
i talked with my father in-law and he dosen't care. he even told me "don't worry about it. im going in November for a bone marrow transplant, and I've willed it to you anyway.". i love him! he's trying to stay strong in the face of adversity, and he's always had a twisted sense of humor.

well thats about it for now Brothers and Sisters. i guess i get to go back to dreaming. (insert dreaming smiley here)

Back