SOON to be owner - buying a bike end of may

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
Hey guys, figured id get on this now and start reading ;)

im 25, in seattle and 6'7'' so the hayabusa is the only bike i can really ride (or wanna ride :p)

I already found the bike im gonna get. its an 05 black and grey with 5400 miles
very clean with yoshi pipes and a few other mods.

Everyone seems very nice on this forum and i think im gonna have a great experience. (i was afraid of the typical sport bike ego and internet tough guy syndrome that you see on most forums)

I will post pictures of the bike (or i could do it now :p) when i get it.

Thanks guy!:bounce:

Everyone seems very nice on this forum and i think im gonna have a great experience. (i was afraid of the typical sport bike ego and internet tough guy syndrome that you see on most forums)

Must have been hanging out on HD forums:laugh:

:welcome: to the best bike site on the net!

Welcome! :welcome: Any plans for the bike yet?

NO HD FOR ME!!! My boss has a bagger and i look like a bear on a tricycle on that thing.. knees are in the handle bars!!

plans: The bike pretty much as everything I want done to it already.
Will probably do peg extenders and thats about it. If I really fall in love with it, i see a white 06 limited in the future ;) (yeaaa im ready for some backlash on that comment! :p)

another one to join the dark side ,just watch yourself as i swear to god my old man has horns comin out of his lid when he rides this bike,it just does something to you lol :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Dude, :welcome: to the .oRg.

Congrats on your pending purchase...I think you should go 'head and put the pix up now...that'll help cement your ideas...

One other thing, be sure to reach "Wingding" (on this forum) who is in Seattle. He's a great guy, and is the ride-captain for the crew heading to Reno in July (click on the link in my sig-line). He can tell you all about the upcoming Rally.

Welcome, again to the best internet family anywhere... :beerchug:

Here are a few pictures of the future bike (if things work out :p dont wanna jinx it)
I wonder if this guy is on the forums!

haya1.jpg

haya2.jpg

DONT BUY IT!!!! You'll just end up being a sex symbol like the rest of us. Trust me, its not for everyone.:laugh: :beerchug:Welcome to the site bro and good luck with the purchase:thumbsup:

DONT BUY IT!!!! You'll just end up being a sex symbol like the rest of us. Trust me, its not for everyone.:laugh: :beerchug:Welcome to the site bro and good luck with the purchase:thumbsup:

haha i already have that problem without the bike!!! Does Suzuki offer a chastity belt with the bike?

dude i remember when i joined i still didn't own my busa for another month or two. :beerchug:

Back