PASHNIT Tour....we're back!

Thank you so much....inspirational!!
Robert:thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG00001-20100926-1014.jpg

I finally got to detailing my bike and servicing the chain today (Saturday)......and you know what I'm doing in the morning?
Going for a freeking bicycle ride!
To think I could get on the Busa and go have breakfast in the mountains (via twisties).

I'm doing the Bicycle Tour of Colorado in mid June so I MUST invest in bicycle mileage. (It's seven days, over 550 miles, over 30,000 ft. elevation gain, 11 mountain passes, I can't slack off on my training now!)

Macon and I will be in in the Durango and Breckenridge areas from the 20th to the 26th. Maybe we will see you. :beerchug:

Macon and I will be in in the Durango and Breckenridge areas from the 20th to the 26th. Maybe we will see you. :beerchug:

That would be the greatest but, the "loop" this year is more northern (around Steamboat Springs, during that very week). If something changes, I will surely contact you about it. (I have a house in Pagosa Springs/Wolf Creek Pass so you are going right by there!) Doyle

Tim and Doyle....Great pics! Can't wait to see more. And Doyle, omg...when did you shave all your hair off? Ha!

Back