Org member went down 9/2 out of hospital today----It's jeffroe334

Glad you are healing up bro... take it easy you lucky you had the lid and family like that comes running to your side when you in need...

thanks everyone.........i really felt an extra presence of some force watching over me....

my first week in ICU I remember nothing, second week things start to come back

um i dont know what to say after reading that, glad your still with us. main thing is your out of that hospital thats were all the infections usually start. keep posting and let us know how your recovery is going....

Glad you are still with us, I was in a bad wreck myself , I understand how you feel. Keep the faith and heal up quickly!!!!

+1 Exactly what he said!

as posted above, work on getting better... :) we will beat you up "AFTER" you are healthy again... Glad you at least had your lid on.. looks like you are one lucky guy to be alive all the same...

Hope your family is doing ok! (you might be in pain but I bet they are too)

:thumbsup:

I feel for you, I know first hand the 9 broken ribs and punctured lung. I was involved in a crash in 1996 (jet ski) Another ran into me.
It was the worst experience in ICU with a ventilator to breath for me.
It was not your time to go... you have many great things to accomplish in your life.

God's speed in your recovery, if you ever want to talk I am here, send a pm.
This has changed you... the crash I had changed me.... things you thought were important pre-crash........ will change. Try to laugh more, enjoy family and friends.

Prayers for you...

Jeff, that is about as bad as it can get without dismemberment or death. How you survived it at such a high speed without better gear on is a miracle. I know that living in Florida sucks riding with heavy hot gear...so it is easy to understand how just a quick run to the store won't matter....my God...it is every bikers worst fear to see what happened to you. I am a pretty new member on this Org. but I know we are all very sincere and feel the terrible situation you are in right now. I've worked hospitals for over 30 years and it still effects me deeply when I see someone badly injured. But you'v e got youth on your side and you will heal up okay. Your face is untouched...so that is a major blessing that you haven't been disfigured. Also...I want to give you one more piece of information that alot of people don't know about. If your arm that is badly damaged gets worse and worse...talk to the doctors about using a hyperbaric chamber. The deep oxygen saturation that they use for divers and even some burn victims have done miracles in healing people who are in danger of losing appendages...I am not an expert in this stuff but have read several articles in journals about this...it would seem to me that they probably have multiple hyperbaric chambers in Florida for "bent" diver recovery. May God bless you with a quick recovery Jeff...you are a very very lucky man...even though everything hurts...it tells you are still alive....2hip

@@ ur story sent chills down my spine.. hope u recover quickly.. ! prayers sent also..

This is my turning point in riding gear... I hope your story saves MY life someday..

Man you had Angels with you, you're lucky to be here posting. Take care, and just get well. Man if this isn't an eye opener to all the nay sayers about not wearing gear I don't know what is. Can't see the forest for the trees.:poke:

Dam, I hope everything turns out ok. I don't say this that much. "BUt somebody was watching out for you."

Back