Org member went down 9/2 out of hospital today----It's jeffroe334

Glad to see your in one peice.It's a hard lesson about gear.I crashed my buddy's bike along time ago before I rode anything.Not that bad but,I had a sweatshirt on.No helmet.Very lucky.I figure that only happen's once.I hope you recover completely and feel 100%.:beerchug:

I missed this thread as well. Would be nice to get an update on Jeff's physical condition. Hopefully he is all healed up and back to a normal life? :beerchug:

i hope everyone gets both messages here. wear your gear and slow the hell down

dude, you are so lucky to be alive. It's good to see you recovering.

This is going to sound harsh, but are ambulldog and me the only two people who think going "120-135" in traffic may have had something to do with the crash and the severity of the outcome? Or was it 100% the fault of the chick on the cellphone?

Praying for your recovery Bro:please:. I too live in FL and it is so tempting to leave the gear off especially on the 96+ days. You are a living testament to wearing gear.

The helmet speaks volumes and you never mentioned a single bump or scratch on your head or face! This probably saved your life as it seems every other inch of you got ripped up.

I am amazed you survived that impact at all and thankful another car didn't run you over. Hang in and keep us posted. The .Org will all be here for you throughout!

I am near Orlando so if you need anything at all, PM me and I will get to you however I can!

Peace,

Dave

Harsh deal...best luck, slow down a little and tell us some better ride stories next time. Get some gear, move north if you have to, it's not so hot up here.

HOW DID I MISS THE ORIGINAL THREAD ?? OH MY GOSH.... Are you still in the hospital? If so where and what room?

Cap

?????????You didn't miss the original thread cap:laugh: you guys hounded me to get you his location Hospital address an stuff :laugh:

I have been staying in touch with him there is still some physical issues, nerve damage he is dealing with. But hell he is alive it and his bike is fixed, I believe for the sake of his family an mostly his little girl he is going to give up riding the beast. Not sure what he is going to be asking for it maybe I should remind him just cause he ain't on a Busa is no reason not to log in an hang.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I am so glad you're OK! That sounds like a horrific accident; that you're telling us about it is a wonderful thing!

Continue healing up! :thumbsup:

?????????You didn't miss the original thread cap:laugh: you guys hounded me to get you his location Hospital address an stuff :laugh:

I have been staying in touch with him there is still some physical issues, nerve damage he is dealing with. But hell he is alive it and his bike is fixed, I believe for the sake of his family an mostly his little girl he is going to give up riding the beast. Not sure what he is going to be asking for it maybe I should remind him just cause he ain't on a Busa is no reason not to log in an hang.:thumbsup:

please do. tell him we're still thinking about him:beerchug:

Hey Everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Here is a short update. My broken ribs and collar bone have healed, just some slight arthritic type pain that seems to be going away slowly in my joints. My hand is fully functional despite having a huge scar on the back of it. Physical therapy really helped me a lot I have 100% movement in all my limbs and body. I feel great the only problem is the road rash now. My skin is healed but it's real pink and there is a large area of my body that is pink.

Some spots are real deep where I had my skin surgery. They took skin off my thigh and placed it on the 3rd degree road rash burns to get them to stop bleeding about 2 months after my initial accident.

Lastly the Hayabusa has been fully repaired (it was all cosmetic) I had insurance. It's a 2006 and I want to sell it for $7,000. if anyone is interested hit me up.

As I went through my recovery I met a bunch of other motorcycle crash victims, some missing limbs others were not wearing helmets and had brain problems. I was lucky.

I love to ride but I'm hanging it up for now, I would never tell anyone not to ride but I'm a firm believer in wearing the right gear every time you ride no matter how hot it is outside. Please wear a helmet that is tight on your head, gloves that come up your forearm, boots, jacket ect...... Out of all the broken bones and surgeries, the damn road rash was by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the worst part of it, I'm still dealing with it now, can't go in the sun for about 5 or ten years, and I'm a high risk for skin cancer later in life!!!!

Once again I appreciate all the prayers and concern it means a lot. Thanks everyone.
Take care everyone. Talk to you later.

DSC00466.jpg

plsti.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you are doing better.
Prayers for a continued recovery and thanks for sharing the pics. :beerchug:

Glad to hear you are healing well, prayers sent for a full recovery :cheerleader:

Back