Org member went down 9/2 out of hospital today----It's jeffroe334

Glad your still here with us to talk about what happend. Dont make any rash decisions on never riding again right now. Just focus on getting better. Make your decisions on riding later. I hope your recovery process goes well for you. You know you will always have a place here to talk to people! :beerchug:

Glad you did not get hurt any worse. You had an Angel helping out by the looks of it.

Thanks for living to post this so that we can be reminded of how important ATGATT is. Sorry for your pain and life changing experience, it's the sort of thing that scares me silly.. Concious intubation is something I don't want to experience.

Damn bro you have gone through some crazy stuff. Glad your still around to tell us about it, prayers sent for a speedy recovery. Yeah i hate putting my gear on when its 95+ out with 100% humdity here is South Mississippi but asphalt hurts bad and i want to minimize as much damage to my body as possible if i ever go down. Any new updates from ya.

You guys are awesome I appreciate the positive words and encouragement. After it all I still want to ride and insurance is going to fix my bike, but my family made me promise to sell it.

The ribs are the worse I been sleeping sitting up for three weeks, and the pain hasn't subsided. There broken all on the right side in the front and back, the ones on the back are the worst.

Thanks for all the prayers!!!

I don't know how I missed it, just caught the thread today. Wow is all I can say, speechless especially at how much you remember. So many that have similar incidents never remember anything, sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it is not.

Do what you have to do to heal, I'm sure it's going to take some time and hopefully even your right arm gets full recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and as it has been said before, you were left here for a reason, there is something you have left to do. With any luck a few more people may wear gear after reading your story.

And that one question I haven't seen posted yet, did the one that caused this all stop?

Take care bro and get well!

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery. I had a run in with a deer last Sept., and I broke my collerbone and ribs too. I can relate to what your saying about sleeping sitting up. I'm thankful that you are still with us, and you will find during the next couple of months you will start feeling a little better each day. Hang in there bud!

Wow ! Glad your alive bro... Dont like to see a fellow rider down... payers go out to you and hope you get a speedy and full recovery...

Did the other person driving stop ?

Get well soon bro. I'm glad to see you made it out alive...not many others are that fortunate

HOW DID I MISS THE ORIGINAL THREAD ?? OH MY GOSH.... Are you still in the hospital? If so where and what room?

Cap

Glad you are still alive,lucky you wore that helmet.Rest well and recover fully.

Back